Sign in to follow this  
hesynergy

Oculus Rift and Prepar3d

Hi Chas,

We actually already backed the kickstarter for the Oculus shortly after it launched a few days ago. The Prepar3D development team is excited about potentially integrating Prepar3D with the Oculus when we receive our prototype development kit we purchased.

Have a great weekend, The Prepar3D Team

On August 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM Chas <hesynergy@gmail.com> wrote to the OR folks

> I hope you have sent a GRATIS Dev kit to Lockheed Martin who have taken over the Microsoft Flight Sim X development with their superlative Prepar3d flight sim. 

>

> See their site , with the understanding that these folks that developed the REAL F-22 Raptor!

>

> Thanks,and have a wonderful day!

>

> Chas (Ipd)

>

> Be bigger than yourself!

>

> Keep your eyes on the stars,

>    Your feet on the ground...

>

> Sending healing vibes your way!

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>

> Please visit www.katrinasangels.org

>

>

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

I am also backing the Oculus Rift project, can't wait. I will be looking forward to P3D integration -- flight sim will be surreal!

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering