Sign in to follow this  
sddjd

Aerosim 787-8 Repaint Thread

Several of us have been frequenting a 787 post in the general forum so I thought I'd start a list of repaints available for Aerosim's latest offering. Hopefully as more (and more capable than I) painters create liveries we can add them to this thread.

LAN Airlines (Avsim - lan788rr_fix.zip)

Air India (Avsim - aic788ge.zip)

• Upvote 33

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Already clicked in "Follow this topic" ... :P

Thanks!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Now serving Denver-Tokyo:

United Airlines Roll-out Scheme (Avsim - ual788ge.zip)

• Upvote 11

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hopefully. I'll be continuing to create repaints for the 788 and will post them here. If others start creating paints or discover them elsewhere it would be great to see links posted as well.

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hopefully. I'll be continuing to create repaints for the 788 and will post them here. If others start creating paints or discover them elsewhere it would be great to see links posted as well.

great to hear. I may be working on LOT...

Air Berlin 787-8 (Avsim - ber788ge.zip)

• Upvote 5

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Hey Guys.

I'm gonna contribute too, I dont have a HD (2048x) paintkit though.

My signature Airline...

98656625.png

82489186.png

13436905.png

Download will come up soon, haven't uploaded it yet.

Regards

Matt

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Matt! Beautiful repaint too!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Great to see some more painters for this bird! I also uploaded QFA yesterday, the more the better ^_^ AMX next....

China Southern 787-8 (Avsim - csnw788ge.zip)

Qantas 787-8 (Avsim - qfa788ge.zip)

• Upvote 3

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Im having a B***h of a time with all the Night textures.

I just cant get them right, so i started working on another part of the aircraft...

The Cabin.

customcabin.png

Regards

Matt

Looks great! We're on the same track- I was working on JST yesterday; will shelve that one and move on to another down the list. Let us know when it uploads B)

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

Saudi Arabian 787-8 (update) (Avsim - sva788rr_FIX.zip)

• Upvote 2

Dan Dominik                                                                           

That's not my dog."

These are great repaints...............thanks.

Are Ethiopia and Qatar liveries around the corner?

Kin M.

(Klax)