Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

AES

Has anyone successfully transfered AES to P3D.

I would like to use it, but it won't run in P3D. it tells me I have the wrong version of FSX running! This means I can't use the configuration tool. it is greyed out. If of course there is a P3D installer I would love a URL.

Many thanks.

It will not work because of incompability with the Vistamare module. Aerosoft is said to be working to get a new module out, but it may or may not come.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

That's a pity, good job I didn't spend money on credits, but when Aerosoft is ready I will be happy to do so.

I think the latest version of Bristol X from UK2000 appears to have some version of AES incorporated although no flag marshall or follow me vehicle.

As AES does not seem to run in P3D, I recall that there was a lesser variant (not Groundhandling 5) that gave some of the same effects. I would be obliged if someone could assist my declining memory.

I've got the same problem. Got a bunch of Aerosoft Add-Ons, all installed OK in P3D with the migration tool, but no Jetways are visible with the Mega Airports range from Aerosoft. This problem has been known for months now, and O.Pabst says its the Vistamare module that has to be modified. I've searched with Google, but can't find who the developer is for Vistamare. Aerosoft seems not to be wiiling to support P3D users, as they are pushing the sales for X-Plane 10, but I am not willing to trash 1000 euros worth of Add-Ons to migrate to X-Plane. P3D for me is FSX with SP3! Have had no problems up to now, and hope for more support. Is anybody here in the forum whos knows the developer of Vistamare or can give a status if anything is in the pipeline?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Cheers, Stephen