Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Some from Isles of Scilly

Thanks :smile: Just some I took while testing this great scenery from Earth Simulations that I bought yesterday, just had to share for people that haven't seen this scenery yet. Best scenery i had on my FSX so far.

Great performance, first time I could put my autogen sliders to max.

Nice views.

I'm trying to get my wife to visit there. But it seems the air operator isn't too consistent due to weather, same goes for the boat (water is shallow so it gets rough very easy).

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Thanks :smile: Just some I took while testing this great scenery from Earth Simulations that I bought yesterday, just had to share for people that haven't seen this scenery yet. Best scenery i had on my FSX so far.

Great performance, first time I could put my autogen sliders to max.

Tons of screenshots and detailed info here.

http://www.avsim.com/pages/1111/EarthSim/VFR.html

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Tons of screenshots and detailed info here.

http://www.avsim.com...rthSim/VFR.html

Ray

Thanks for that link, hadn't seen that one. What got me intrested in Earth simulations was that John Venema(Orbx CEO), mentioned at the Orbx support forum that Orbx would have some cooperaton with these guys in their upcoming UK scenery.

Don't know what they have planned but I hope "Isles of Scilly", "Guernsney", and "Alderney" will be compitable with Orbx(That would make me really happy).

Nice views.

I'm trying to get my wife to visit there. But it seems the air operator isn't too consistent due to weather, same goes for the boat (water is shallow so it gets rough very easy).

Why travel when you can expirience It virtually if you get this scenery, then you don't have to convince your wife just turn on your computer and fly there yourself :P

The third one is awesome! And thanks for that link, Ray.

Flo

Thanks for all the compliments guys :smile:

Just a minor correction, that third shoot I think is from the Channel Islands scenery, mixed up a little bit :P

If you would have told me #2 is a photo, I would have believed you. Great shots!

Spectacular shots.....they added more autogen!

HLJAMES

Spectacular shots.....they added more autogen!

HLJAMES

Had Autogen sliders at Very dense so there can be even more. Had to set them down to that because I came flying from Guernsey/Alderney when I took these, wich is a bit more demanding scenery.

If you would have told me #2 is a photo, I would have believed you. Great shots!

Thanks, but the credit should really go to those guys at Earth Simulations for making incredible stuff like this.

This scenery really get you sucked in and beleiving you're almost there, have seen real photos from this Island and Its amazing how accurate they have made this scenery. Hope they release more scenerys like this soon. Seen that Isle of Man and Jersey are in the works but no realise announcement yet..

Very impressive shots,especially the last!