What's New In The File Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- saitek yoke pro with burned card
- DCS World Flash Sale July 31 - Aug 3
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:36 AM
Welcome aboard. Your best bet is to download and read the latest Getting Started guide for Single pC system. Once you set up your configure dialog, enabling the LWE on the Local Computer, enable LC, select your sim type and browse to identify the sim's install folder. Restart the FSXSERVER program then check your Weather dialog, everything there should be set up OK.
Now open the Spy window and force a weather update either via the FsX menu (load dynamic weather) or by opening the Weather dialog and clicking OK. You should see the METARs download etc.
The weather only takes an instant to load into FSX. If you see Unable to Load Weather reported in the Spy window then the FSXSERVER prog cannot copy the weather file into your sim's Weather\themes folder. If this happens you will have to set up your drive sharing and permissions etc. you will find instructions in the guide.
Any problems then go on the Flight1 forum, ask nicely and you will get plenty of help. Cheryl and I are having the weekend off, so I will be back in Monday but I will help as much as I can.