Sign in to follow this  
davidmi58

Have any of you tried this? (SweetFX)

I can't use this because I have 64 bit, but I like the washed out look better, it's more normal in my opinion. Usually in real flight , there is a bit of dust or pollution in the air. Rex 4 and Rex with Overdrive have served me well.

I can't use this because I have 64 bit, but I like the washed out look better, it's more normal in my opinion. Usually in real flight , there is a bit of dust or pollution in the air. Rex 4 and Rex with Overdrive have served me well.

?? it works just fine on 64-bit win 7.

Anyone solved the flashing in DX10 mode? Screen flashes with sweetfx when changing views with EZDOK, when some text appears (PFE, FSGRW, etc), or when opening a panel (shift+1..2..).

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Ok, I just tried it. First impressions are nothing short of spectacular! This is ENB without the crashes, and FXAA tool without the blurriness. Extreamely customizable, minimal impact on performance and... what can I say? I just enabled HDR in the text file and FSX looks even better. The added contrast really eliminates that washed-out look of FSX and creates that depth of color that I miss so much (which ENB fixed, but I could't cope with the CTD's). More testing needs to be done but, if it remains stable as it seems right now (tested for about an hour), I declare this little tool absolutely essential.

Look at this screenshot I took with the NGX at KJAC. Sadly I didn't take one without the tool in effect, but the darks are darker, the contrast is beautiful and overal color is much, much better.

2012102815523213.jpg

Thanks for sharing this David. Now I urge the community to try it out. This topic needs more feedback! :D

What preset is this?