Sign in to follow this  
NMG

Pirating PMDG Packages

Why would you post on an open forum rather than directly to PMDG via email or via their website. Posting this here is more suspicious than the twonk who is pirating on the bay in my opinion. Don't you find it strange that they have the detective skills to get a pirates details but when it comes to having the smarts to find a contact address for PMDG the fail and post on a forum instead. Highly peculiar.

Cheers, Andy.

Aren't the people responsible the local police? I'm not even sure what PMDG is going to be able to do even if you give them the user's information. Likely it's out of their jurisdiction, and on top of that, PMDG are not the police. Even the police can't do much as it's worldwide. It's an FBI thing now.

Not knocking your effort. I love the fact that you've only posted once and it was to fight crime.

Highly peculiar.

Agreed. But meh. Whatever.

Kind Regards,

Also forum rules, you need to sign each post with your full name. Cheers.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Absolutely correct. I was going to mention that but it would have been my 3rd or 4th post on this thread. I was waiting for someone else to bring that up. :smile:

Please correct me if Im wrong but from looking at that URL, isn't that nav data and not the actual files for the NGX and MD11? if that is the case, what does this have to do with PMDG?

Edit: Just realized Richiebacardi posted a similar comment, my bad B)

Better remove the links...

To NMG Trading:

Do you have a package price for your sceneries? They look nice.

Zicheng Cai

Nice spin off advert! How's that for exposure NMG? If Albus buys, you will have to acknowledge that the act of posting your products at TPB (almost) directly led to a product sale.

Rick Keller

PMDG packages? That's an AIRAC, nothing to do with PMDG...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

To me, what is more amazing, is that someone has posted a LINK to PIRATE BAY, and the Avsim Mods have not removed it !

Nice spin off advert! How's that for exposure NMG? If Albus buys, you will have to acknowledge that the act of posting your products at TPB (almost) directly led to a product sale.

Hahahaha, LMAO!

Zicheng Cai

I don't think it's the place/ time/ forum to post in that, if you want an attention that's something different, cheers.

BTW, nothing to do with PMDG it's navigraph