Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk4

Ok here is the main problem im facing

This is in reference to my previous post This is the main issue im currently facing after busting busting my head open trying to get things to work , I want to thank also the person wh gave me the link to the Load server fix utility for FSinn and also to the new servers IP adress,

Alright it clearly shows on the picture my current issue

Fire Wall Issue?

Some advice about Sqk Box, I would stay with FSINN. A LOT more functions, especially if you ever wish to fly shared cockpit on VATSIM (then you'll have to have FSINN).

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

This may be a stupid question, but I can't see your task bar, so I can't tell if you are in game or not. I have never tried to connect while the game isn't running, so I don't know if that is your issue.

The issue is I start the game after installing Fscopilot and FSINN once i start the game i go into FSCOPILOT Menu CONTROL PANEL and put in my basic information, Ect ect I\And it says not connected

This may be a stupid question, but I can't see your task bar, so I can't tell if you are in game or not. I have never tried to connect while the game isn't running, so I don't know if that is your issue.

Just to clarify things to avoid confusions cause im already confused LOL

1.) I have installed FSCOPILOT

2.)I have installed FSINN

3.) i HAVE STARTED FS9 with Administrative Privileges

4.) I went into the Menu options

5.)Selected INN Controll PANEL

6.) Selected SET

7.) Put in my Basic Info

8.) Selected VATSIM under network

9.) Selected a new IP adress from the list provided to me from someone here in Vatism

10.) I even tried the ones provided in FSINN

11.) I DONT SEE conection standby in fsinn and i dont see the traffic light of fscopilot, but i can tell fs copilot is connected to the network a shown in the picture above all i get is Not connected in fsinn so nothing happens

LOL Its a pain in my but hahahaha Im trying so hard to get a solution i even restarted my router to see if that had anything to do with it.

Okay, select "load servers" in the FSINN Network Tab, or get the server list from VATSPY. Using a list someone posted might be out of date.

Not sure if you checked your Fire Wall or not (I might have missed the post).

Also, did you follow the FSINN Installation Sticky from the VATSIM forums? I'm asking, because you didn't list running the Chat Fix (just to cover all the bases here).

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Okay, select "load servers" in the FSINN Network Tab, or get the server list from VATSPY. Using a list someone posted might be out of date.

Not sure if you checked your Fire Wall or not (I might have missed the post).

Also, did you follow the FSINN Installation Sticky from the VATSIM forums? I'm asking, because you didn't list running the Chat Fix (just to cover all the bases here).

I read about the chat fix but dint really understand it i will redo the instlation again and try also the chat fix and get back to you, I did check the firewall but i may have missed something i will get back to you thanks B)