What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:06 PM
I defined for all doors keyboard commands for the 747-400X.
With APU GEN 1 and 2 on AVAIL the following keyboard commands don't work:
For all passengers 747-400:
All Upper deck with Tab + D, Upper deck L with Tab + S and Upper deck R with Tab + T.
Loader nose with Tab + 3, Loader Forward R with Tab + 4, Loader After R with Tab + 5, Loader After L with Tab + 6, Entry doors Upper with Tab + 8 and Entry doors UR with Tab + O.
Can anyone please advise me how to make this work?