What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:06 PM
I defined for all doors keyboard commands for the 747-400X.
With APU GEN 1 and 2 on AVAIL the following keyboard commands don't work:
For all passengers 747-400:
All Upper deck with Tab + D, Upper deck L with Tab + S and Upper deck R with Tab + T.
Loader nose with Tab + 3, Loader Forward R with Tab + 4, Loader After R with Tab + 5, Loader After L with Tab + 6, Entry doors Upper with Tab + 8 and Entry doors UR with Tab + O.
Can anyone please advise me how to make this work?