What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- REX 50% off Sale
- 4K on the cheap! (UK)
- Golden Age Simulations 50% off @ SimMarket
- Active Sky Next 30% off
- Thai Creations 50% off
- TropicalSim Airports 35% off at SimMarket until 30/06
- Are any TropicalSim airports any good?
- FSX-SE: 80% Off, 48hr Only
- Aerosoft Midsummer Sale
- DCS World - Flash Sale - 75% off most modules until midnight Central, 6am BST
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
- Saitek throttle knobs
. . .
Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:06 PM
I defined for all doors keyboard commands for the 747-400X.
With APU GEN 1 and 2 on AVAIL the following keyboard commands don't work:
For all passengers 747-400:
All Upper deck with Tab + D, Upper deck L with Tab + S and Upper deck R with Tab + T.
Loader nose with Tab + 3, Loader Forward R with Tab + 4, Loader After R with Tab + 5, Loader After L with Tab + 6, Entry doors Upper with Tab + 8 and Entry doors UR with Tab + O.
Can anyone please advise me how to make this work?