Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Cessna Skymaster XPX

I got this a 2 or 3 days ago, but because of hurricane Sandy and my power going out every so often, I haven't had a chance to fly her until last night.

Rob

1-56.jpg

2-54.jpg

3-46.jpg

4-43.jpg

5-41.jpg

7-31.jpg

8-32.jpg

11-16.jpg

13-17.jpg

14-14.jpg

Great shots!

Ive never even considered XP, but after seeing these shots, im not sure why.

Would that be mountain air in shot 4? i love the reflection in shot 7 too!

Outstanding Rob,That 4th Shot needs a Frame and those Camo shots in Hawaii are $-Money-$

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Very highly detailed aircraft and great scenery!

HLJAMES

Outstanding shots Rob....I must to admire the mood of your screenshots with their lighting and camera angles. Your shots were one of the reasons I purchased the Xplane 10 and so far I very satisfied...So satisfied that I even took a time out from my beloved FSX... :p0502:

Great shots!

Ive never even considered XP, but after seeing these shots, im not sure why.

Would that be mountain air in shot 4? i love the reflection in shot 7 too!

Just beware, some of the scenery shown here are addon scenery, like NYC or airport scenery. not sure whether payware or freeware though? Base XP scenery is more generic, (Though very detailed) with no detail airport scenery except for KSEA. and major cities have little resemblance to the real world. 3rd party addon scenery like in these shots do look good though!! Trouble is though, it will be up to you to fill the world with more realistic scenery. Of course this is true with FSX and FS2004 but not to the extent it will be necessary with XP.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Just beware, some of the scenery shown here are addon scenery, like NYC or airport scenery. not sure whether payware or freeware though? Base XP scenery is more generic, (Though very detailed) with no detail airport scenery except for KSEA. and major cities have little resemblance to the real world. 3rd party addon scenery like in these shots do look good though!! Trouble is though, it will be up to you to fill the world with more realistic scenery. Of course this is true with FSX and FS2004 but not to the extent it will be necessary with XP.

Yes, what tf51d says is true, These shots are in XP10 with lots of payware, freeware and converted FSX scenery. Don't expect default X-plane 10 to look like this out of the box. The demo is a better example of what to expect the XPX world to look like.

However, it can look very good if your willing to put the time and money into it. I just don't want to mislead anyone to run out and buy it and then say it looks nothing like your shots. I wasn't happy with XP10 at first, but I kept at it buying payware scenery, downloading freeware scenery and converting a lot of my FSX and FS9 scenery. I now how a big chunk of the world populated and it looks and runs great, but it was expensive and a lot of work. Im still not done either, ( I find tweaking it fun. but I'm weird that way! LOL)

Its kind of like FSX-plane now since I have so much FSX scenery in it.

Rob

The 337 is one heck of a machine, great shots of her Rob!! Have fun!

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Yes, indeed... :-/ OMG !!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...