Sign in to follow this  
zstomi

HUD doesn't working

Hi,

I reinstall my system (win7, 64bit) but thence HUD display does not working.

I set up everything on FMC (PMDG Setup/Aircraft/Equipment/HGS Installed Yes), but it does not visualise anything.

What could I do?

Looks a corrupted ddl.xml whch is causing this u got 2 options send a support ticket in with your ddl.xml attach and they will fix it and send it back to you. Other way is that if you made a back up copy of your hard drive to a external drive than its a matter of seconds to copy it and replace it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Are you using 2D or VC. I normally fly with the 2D panels and the HUD does not display. I tried using the VC and the HUD displays. I don't know whether this is particular to my setup or the way the NGX is designed. If it is possible to use the HUD in 2D mode I'd like to know how.

Hi,

I reinstall my system (win7, 64bit) but thence HUD display does not working.

I set up everything on FMC (PMDG Setup/Aircraft/Equipment/HGS Installed Yes), but it does not visualise anything.

What could I do?

Clarify: Is it dropping down and not displaying any information?

Or is it not dropping down at all?l

Clarify: Is it dropping down and not displaying any information?

Or is it not dropping down at all?l

It is dropping down and no information display there...

Is your HUD still not doesn't works?

If so then you may want to open a ticket with PMDG, I think they may be able to patch up any dlls you may have managed to corrupt. Also the HGS doesn't work in the 2D question in response to the question proposed,

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

If it looks like this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7vtl9yyot68pcks

with the HGS control panel toggled to CLR like this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?xz7vk4kfvv11y8w

then before you go nuts and open a ticket with PMDG

you might want to to toggle the CLR button like this to change to PRI mode: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?v85mhzg42ccj3mh

and you should end up with this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?02f08oxa9crboiy

Regards

Are you using 2D or VC. I normally fly with the 2D panels and the HUD does not display. I tried using the VC and the HUD displays. I don't know whether this is particular to my setup or the way the NGX is designed. If it is possible to use the HUD in 2D mode I'd like to know how.

no you cant if you do you only get the hud display on your screen by pressing the key " w"

Is your HUD still not doesn't works?

If so then you may want to open a ticket with PMDG, I think they may be able to patch up any dlls you may have managed to corrupt. Also the HGS doesn't work in the 2D question in response to the question proposed,

yes the hud does work in 2d kind off, but if you press the key w the hud appears on your screen and your 2d panel disppears

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi all, the dll file was corrupted, I opened ticket with PMDG and they sent me a corrected version.

Thanks all posts...

Hi all, the dll file was corrupted, I opened ticket with PMDG and they sent me a corrected version.

Thanks all posts...

now the best bet is to back up your files so the next time it happens than you dont need to send a support ticket in

Peter kelberg