Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

"Lined up for another test flight on this cold Sunday morning. This time testing the various icing simulation/effects and anti-icing systems you'll find on the FSLabs A320-X. Just like the aircraft manufacture, we have to test our aircraft in extreme conditions, to ensure an authentic simulation of the A320 in all flight regimes.

More previews to follow..."

Nice! Are we on finals yet? :P

Chris Howard

That's great news! The model looks very nice.

Looks like there are two (hopefully) good Airbus simulations on final, I'm just curious, which one will be first.

Flo

Looks fantastic, can't wait for this.

Please model a dusty cockpit like the NGX. Don't know why I love that so much but I do lol.

Looks fantastic, can't wait for this.

Please model a dusty cockpit like the NGX. Don't know why I love that so much but I do lol.

Because it looks real! NO cockpit is clean from dust. Not even the one come fresh out of the production.

I doubt that we'll see the FSL Airbus anytime soon as I don't think they will want to go into direct competition with Aerosoft during the big Christmas holiday period.

I doubt that we'll see the FSL Airbus anytime soon as I don't think they will want to go into direct competition with Aerosoft during the big Christmas holiday period.

And why not? Its one they will most likely win. Barring ridiculous pricing I don't see how it will lose out to the other product.

I would agree with the first part only and I hope they will manage to roll their Airbus out by the second half of 2013.

Dirk.

I just wish they gave us some previsions, it will be silly to buy Aerosoft's only to find FSL's will be out 2 weeks later... With FSL's out i wouldn't even want to look at Aerosoft's offer.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

This will be the "one"

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And why not? Its one they will most likely win. Barring ridiculous pricing I don't see how it will lose out to the other product.

1) Partner relations. Aerosoft is a distributor and retailer of their products e.g. Concorde X. Aerosoft likely timed their A320 for a holiday release.

2) There are 2 more A320s released around this year, one from Just Flight and one from Black Box. Having 4 A320s released in such a short time in a small market can really cannibalize sales because someone who brought one of those competing products may not want to buy another A320 in such a short time.

That's why I'm just skipping all the other Airbuses until this comes out

Lee