Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

FSL A320

Which will hopefully be this year!

Chris Howard

I don't usually make fun of developers, but an A320 coming from Just Flight? *cough*

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Yeah I don't think the FSLabs will be too too far away, not this month. Maybe January? Late December?

1) Partner relations. Aerosoft is a distributor and retailer of their products e.g. Concorde X. Aerosoft likely timed their A320 for a holiday release.

2) There are 2 more A320s released around this year, one from Just Flight and one from Black Box. Having 4 A320s released in such a short time in a small market can really cannibalize sales because someone who brought one of those competing products may not want to buy another A320 in such a short time.

I don't think Aerosoft really care. They are getting a slice of the FSL A320 pie as well.

FSL will be the one to buy.. save your money on the rest...

Lefteris should have stated at the conference(munich) that it was due november

My guess is Q1 '13

IIRC, they did mention November somewhere in the conference... It shouldn't take long now.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Fingers crossed Lads!

Chris Howard

And why not? Its one they will most likely win. Barring ridiculous pricing I don't see how it will lose out to the other product.

Exactly. If the price is fair, they have no serious opposition.

...by the second half of 2013.

Do you have some info that we do not?

Are they so badly behind schedule?

Can't wait for this one.

I doubt that we'll see the FSL Airbus anytime soon as I don't think they will want to go into direct competition with Aerosoft during the big Christmas holiday period.

Actually, and if both are released at the same time, Aerosoft will be eating "Extended" disks with potatoes for a long time.

FSL A320X will be the undoubted best product available...for those thinking it wouldn't do well against the Aerosoft Extended I don't think that'll be true. It's more of a personal bug-bear but even the 'Extended' doesn't include the different gauges for each engine model (CFM - N1/IAE - EPR).

Aerosoft Airbus X Extended vs FlightSimLabs A320-X will be like iFly 737 vs PMDG NGX. Both great products but FSL will be 'definitive', just like the NGX.

I don't think it will be out in november. Sure we have one picture now with the promise of more to come. But until I see some videos emerging I don't think they're ready to release in months time.

I'm 100% sure that, unless I will suffer from a terrible accident, my money will end up with FSLabs! Can't wait to finally have a proper airbus!!

FS Labs and Aerosoft are in different class. No competitions between this 2 planes. Aerosoft is eye candy with very "light" system simulation, but much better then Captain SIm, for example. Aerosoft airbus can be compared with Quality Wings maybe, not FS Labs.

FS Labs is about extreme simulation - like PMDG. So, right question is - whether FS Labs Airbus will be better(or at least same level)than NGX and Maddog?