Sign in to follow this  
IsakKindgren

737 Saitek Throttle Quadrant Levers

Hello,

I was looking for a website that can supply me with custom levers to the Saitek Throttle Quadrant. The levers should look like a 737, but a 767, 747 or 777 is good enough. Just that they are modeled from a Boeing aircraft and not to old! Most pleasant would be if the factory is located in Europe or USA. But Europe is most preferable!

But here is the important part, a bit important, and that is that the levers are adapted to fit 1, not 2, but 1 throttle quadrant. I could buy another quadrant but that would add another 50 dollars and shipping, so as I said the levers that are adapted to 1 quadrant would be preferable.

I hope someone can answer this question, it would be much appreciated. If you have personal experience that is a +!

Thanks in forehand

Hi (Hej).

This guy are making throttle levers for Saiteks throttle quad. and other stuff.

Have ordered a set for B737, and hopefully gets them next week.

At his site it says "coming soon" for single quad B737. All others in production.

http://flightsimpm.webs.com/apps/webstore/

Regards

Goran

Goran Arvnell

I have a set of his orignal designs checkout simpit running thread in the cockpit builders forum. I love them and the guy kept me informed on the progress. His ver 2.0 looks great, might need to upgrade.

@Goran Thank you very much for the site! I emailed the guy, asking when the single quadrant version would be available. Hopefully not to long, otherwise I'll buy the dual version. But thank you, they look great!

@Vincent, alright, love to get some information from a person with personal experience! Thank you for sharing!

I'm still open for other people suggesting other sites, in the US or Europe, Thank you!

otherwise I'll buy the dual version.

I kinda asked this question in an earlier thread. Can you use the dual version on a single Saitek TQ?

From the pics it looks like you can.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I kinda asked this question in an earlier thread. Can you use the dual version on a single Saitek TQ?

From the pics it looks like you can.

Since it will take up levers 1 + 3. with lever 2 blocked there will be nothing left.

I'm pretty sure the speedbrake would hit eng1 throttle

Yes, on closer scrutiny of the pics, it looks like the throttle levers are just a bit too wide to fit on the existing adjacent Saitek levers. I guess the coming soon version is what I will have to wait for, as the only 4 engine I fly is the 747, so I will be sticking to only one TQ.

Also, I would have to forfeit either the speed brakes or the flaps, being there are only 3 existing levers. I really didn't put much thought into my question.

Rick Hobbs

Just to clarify...

The levers you see at the site, are for double Saiterk Qads only, exept for the one for single qads which is "coming soon"

1. By a second quad and the full kit for them, you will need them to fully control twin engines (too long to explain now).

2. If still using a single quad, wait for the "coming soon" stuff as the throttle lever is "T" shaped and fits on the middle lever.

You can then use left for speed brake, middle for throttles (assigned for throttles in FSX) and the right one for flap.

Regards

Goran

Goran Arvnell

Just to clarify...

The levers you see at the site, are for double Saiterk Qads only, exept for the one for single qads which is "coming soon"

1. By a second quad and the full kit for them, you will need them to fully control twin engines (too long to explain now).

2. If still using a single quad, wait for the "coming soon" stuff as the throttle lever is "T" shaped and fits on the middle lever.

You can then use left for speed brake, middle for throttles (assigned for throttles in FSX) and the right one for flap.

Regards

Goran

Yeah, after my brain woke up i finally figured that out. Must be something to do with age. :Doh:

Rick Hobbs

Hello,

I was looking for a website that can supply me with custom levers to the Saitek Throttle Quadrant. The levers should look like a 737, but a 767, 747 or 777 is good enough. Just that they are modeled from a Boeing aircraft and not to old! Most pleasant would be if the factory is located in Europe or USA. But Europe is most preferable!

But here is the important part, a bit important, and that is that the levers are adapted to fit 1, not 2, but 1 throttle quadrant. I could buy another quadrant but that would add another 50 dollars and shipping, so as I said the levers that are adapted to 1 quadrant would be preferable.

I hope someone can answer this question, it would be much appreciated. If you have personal experience that is a +!

Thanks in forehand

Hi!

You can try here also: http://www.cockpitsimparts.co.uk/category.php?id_category=10

Best ;)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

By any chance does anyone know of a US based co that offers similar products?

If at all possible I'd like to avoid spending ~ $40 on just shipping  :Doh:

By any chance does anyone know of a US based co that offers similar products?

If at all possible I'd like to avoid spending ~ $40 on just shipping  :Doh:

That would be a negative, Besides Goflight or Saitek. You won't find any readily available flightsim hardware stateside. I can only name three and none offer anything remotely similiar. While I was building my setup it drove me crazy how much I was paying for shipping and long lead times.