Sign in to follow this  
GinSprint

Ryanair emergancy landing uk (Onboard footage).

Guys here is a clip of a Ryanair flight doing an emergancy landing with onboard footage, there is stewardess shouting, pilots landing and anounacing the emergancy and telling peolpe to get off, and the disembarking. I found this an amaizing watch!!

Hope you enjoy it as much as me!!

lol...were they shouting brace or trying to tell the pilot to brake?

Man, talk about causing panic.....before the plane even touched down!.

If this is real, ill prove that simmers can land a real plane, by taking my camera onbord and takin over the plane...Chuck norris style! :rolleyes:

Sure that is just a normal Ryanair landing :P

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Actually, the captain's evacuation message is from crash of the 777 on the threshold of 27L at Heathrow a couple of years back. So someone's having a laugh!

That video is a fake, the shot from when they were exiting is in a wide body aircraft during daylight. You'll notice the lack of that vile yellow Ryanair interior... The approach however was filmed at night.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Also at the end one can hear the Ryanair "Trumpet" always played when they arrive. The landing is a typical Ryanair landing. Positive to say the least!!!

There are on Youtube a lot of fake aviation emergency videos unfortunately.

some people have far too much time on their hands.....