What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- FS2Crew 25 Percent off Spring Sale: Coupon Code: SPRING2015
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Best Nvidia Inspector setting for FSX
Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:06 AM
I know off the bat that my video card is not sufficient enough for fsx and I will be upgrading to the 660Ti but for the next few weeks I won't be able to. So my question is how can I set up Nvidia inspector so that I don't loose so many frame rates when I am flying around heavy clouds by REX should I change my anti aliasing settings or does anyone have a recommendation on to what I should set inspector maybe lower my resolution on the Rex clouds to 2048.
Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM
Look for Kosta's tuning guide to:
for a different approach in tuning and a slightly different NI setting. For me still the best one.
I have seen this. Thanks for the input. One thing I have to notice is that he mentions on a part that during some settings he also is seeing his PC go below 30 FPS. Meaning that I am in the right track to getting it right and with my current video card considering he has a GTX 580 and I a 9800GT.
Most of the time I am averaging about 35 FPS but sometimes like with the NGX and at JFK with AS2012 and REX clouds with overcast conditions is averaging about 20-25 FPS So considering its is not that bad.