What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
Best Nvidia Inspector setting for FSX
Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:06 AM
I know off the bat that my video card is not sufficient enough for fsx and I will be upgrading to the 660Ti but for the next few weeks I won't be able to. So my question is how can I set up Nvidia inspector so that I don't loose so many frame rates when I am flying around heavy clouds by REX should I change my anti aliasing settings or does anyone have a recommendation on to what I should set inspector maybe lower my resolution on the Rex clouds to 2048.
Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM
Look for Kosta's tuning guide to:
for a different approach in tuning and a slightly different NI setting. For me still the best one.
I have seen this. Thanks for the input. One thing I have to notice is that he mentions on a part that during some settings he also is seeing his PC go below 30 FPS. Meaning that I am in the right track to getting it right and with my current video card considering he has a GTX 580 and I a 9800GT.
Most of the time I am averaging about 35 FPS but sometimes like with the NGX and at JFK with AS2012 and REX clouds with overcast conditions is averaging about 20-25 FPS So considering its is not that bad.