The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
Best Nvidia Inspector setting for FSX
Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:06 AM
I know off the bat that my video card is not sufficient enough for fsx and I will be upgrading to the 660Ti but for the next few weeks I won't be able to. So my question is how can I set up Nvidia inspector so that I don't loose so many frame rates when I am flying around heavy clouds by REX should I change my anti aliasing settings or does anyone have a recommendation on to what I should set inspector maybe lower my resolution on the Rex clouds to 2048.
Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM
Look for Kosta's tuning guide to:
for a different approach in tuning and a slightly different NI setting. For me still the best one.
I have seen this. Thanks for the input. One thing I have to notice is that he mentions on a part that during some settings he also is seeing his PC go below 30 FPS. Meaning that I am in the right track to getting it right and with my current video card considering he has a GTX 580 and I a 9800GT.
Most of the time I am averaging about 35 FPS but sometimes like with the NGX and at JFK with AS2012 and REX clouds with overcast conditions is averaging about 20-25 FPS So considering its is not that bad.