What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Best Nvidia Inspector setting for FSX
Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:06 AM
I know off the bat that my video card is not sufficient enough for fsx and I will be upgrading to the 660Ti but for the next few weeks I won't be able to. So my question is how can I set up Nvidia inspector so that I don't loose so many frame rates when I am flying around heavy clouds by REX should I change my anti aliasing settings or does anyone have a recommendation on to what I should set inspector maybe lower my resolution on the Rex clouds to 2048.
Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM
Look for Kosta's tuning guide to:
for a different approach in tuning and a slightly different NI setting. For me still the best one.
I have seen this. Thanks for the input. One thing I have to notice is that he mentions on a part that during some settings he also is seeing his PC go below 30 FPS. Meaning that I am in the right track to getting it right and with my current video card considering he has a GTX 580 and I a 9800GT.
Most of the time I am averaging about 35 FPS but sometimes like with the NGX and at JFK with AS2012 and REX clouds with overcast conditions is averaging about 20-25 FPS So considering its is not that bad.