Sign in to follow this  

Go to your FSX folder, Aerosoft, Airbus X Extended, Paintkit_Neo.

Wouldn't have a clue how to use it though. Its not like the NGX ones.

Woops, Didn't read your post properly.

You can't get it unless you've brought it. Like ALL Aerosoft Products.

Anyway if you don't have it how the hell do you expect to actually make a paintkit which is good, especially when you don't have an aircraft to test it on?

Anyway if you don't have it how the *** do you expect to actually make a paintkit (?repaint?) which is good, especially when you don't have an aircraft to test it on?

FWIW, I have repainted several payware planes that I do not own.

A good paintkit helps, and a patient recipient that is willing to test it for you and report back (with screenshots) any required tweaks.

Just because you don't think it possible, doesn't make it so.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Yeah, I don't have any patient recipients. As its always, In a minute. (by minute they mean hours) Not Now or at least when I ask.

A repaint which should take a matter of hours can take several days. :S

Go to your FSX folder, Aerosoft, Airbus X Extended, Paintkit_Neo.

The paintkit is not actually in that location. Maybe they removed it during an SP.

You can only download it from the Aerosoft support portal (http://support.aerosoft.com), and only if you bought the Airbus Extended. 

To call it a paint kit is on the generous side. What it really is, is Holgi's master PSD files from a few different models. The NEO sharklet textures are missing, so you have to hand-hack the DDS files to get where it is. Very tedious, but doable. Also, the paint kit is in German... so be ready to bust out Google Translate! :) 

It's not the worst paint kit I've seen (by far), as I just got finished with a Wilco repaint. THAT is an atrocity. If you are used to working with PMDG, QualityWings or Majestic paint kits, however, you are in for an adjustment period. 

Cheers!

_G

To call it a paint kit is on the generous side. What it really is, is Holgi's master PSD files from a few different models. The NEO sharklet textures are missing, so you have to hand-hack the DDS files to get where it is. Very tedious, but doable. Also, the paint kit is in German... so be ready to bust out Google Translate! :) 

+1

Makes one wonder why they even bothered adding a paint kit.  :Rolling Eyes:

Bill Alderson