What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
PMDG JS41 FPS
Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:57 PM
I7 3770K 3.9 GHZ
16 GB Ram
Nvidia 670 2 gb
Any help is apprecaited.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:47 AM
One suggestion, Turn the refresh rate in the configurator for the displays down. I think mine are at 66%. It's been a long time since I've opened it, so I'll check tomorrow if that is wrong. That.... and use medium settings overall, turn off icing effects, and you should see improvement, Hope this helps you enjoy this product.
Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:46 PM
Medium resolution displays
No passengers in exterior model/no icing effects
No icing effects in the virtual cockpit
Turn down the refresh rate for pilot to 66% and copilot to 0% (turn off)
This made a huge difference in FPS for me, for very little trade off in actual visual quality or functionality.