What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
PMDG JS41 FPS
Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:57 PM
I7 3770K 3.9 GHZ
16 GB Ram
Nvidia 670 2 gb
Any help is apprecaited.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:47 AM
One suggestion, Turn the refresh rate in the configurator for the displays down. I think mine are at 66%. It's been a long time since I've opened it, so I'll check tomorrow if that is wrong. That.... and use medium settings overall, turn off icing effects, and you should see improvement, Hope this helps you enjoy this product.
Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:46 PM
Medium resolution displays
No passengers in exterior model/no icing effects
No icing effects in the virtual cockpit
Turn down the refresh rate for pilot to 66% and copilot to 0% (turn off)
This made a huge difference in FPS for me, for very little trade off in actual visual quality or functionality.