What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
. . .
PMDG JS41 FPS
Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:57 PM
I7 3770K 3.9 GHZ
16 GB Ram
Nvidia 670 2 gb
Any help is apprecaited.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:47 AM
One suggestion, Turn the refresh rate in the configurator for the displays down. I think mine are at 66%. It's been a long time since I've opened it, so I'll check tomorrow if that is wrong. That.... and use medium settings overall, turn off icing effects, and you should see improvement, Hope this helps you enjoy this product.
Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:46 PM
Medium resolution displays
No passengers in exterior model/no icing effects
No icing effects in the virtual cockpit
Turn down the refresh rate for pilot to 66% and copilot to 0% (turn off)
This made a huge difference in FPS for me, for very little trade off in actual visual quality or functionality.