What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
PMDG JS41 FPS
Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:57 PM
I7 3770K 3.9 GHZ
16 GB Ram
Nvidia 670 2 gb
Any help is apprecaited.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:47 AM
One suggestion, Turn the refresh rate in the configurator for the displays down. I think mine are at 66%. It's been a long time since I've opened it, so I'll check tomorrow if that is wrong. That.... and use medium settings overall, turn off icing effects, and you should see improvement, Hope this helps you enjoy this product.
Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:46 PM
Medium resolution displays
No passengers in exterior model/no icing effects
No icing effects in the virtual cockpit
Turn down the refresh rate for pilot to 66% and copilot to 0% (turn off)
This made a huge difference in FPS for me, for very little trade off in actual visual quality or functionality.