Sign in to follow this  
navyellis

COUNT DOWN THE 777 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

I'm sure everyone else is wondering the same thing, but should we save our money to buy a special Christmas present to ourselves or spend it on something we don't really need otherwise!?!? All are curious about the release date of this beast, but you have to hand it to PMDG, no loose lips there! A secret well kept! If the T7 were released on or just before Christmas, has anyone planned ahead? Will the release change any of the holiday plans with family, or friends? Will this prevent you from getting it on time, or perhaps all together? Just interested, share some holiday comments and cheer!!!

Read the locked post PMDG 777 already as real as it gets, a few down from this one and you will have your answer,and dont forget to sign your real name to your posts ( its required)

jeff

Dont believe in that, it takes a long time untill release!

Do not dissapoint...

Still haven't seen a decent amount of screenshots that alone would give you an idea release is quite a ways off - maybe next christmas if we are lucky :mellow:

Rich Sennett

An update with screenshots of the 777, DC-6 and maybe even 744 for Christmas!

Oh god guys, do you really expect it to be released before Christmas?! We've not even seen a dozen screenshots, not even a video preview, let alone it being in beta stage! If we see the first video previews, beta is at least 3 months away. Beta will take another 2 months, so my guess is April - May for the release, possibly even later. Stop hoping and requesting, it's not gonna answer your questions.

Request: stop these requests. Oh wait, I just contradicted myself by making a request LOL. :LMAO:

We've not even seen a dozen screenshots, not even a video preview, let alone it being in beta stage! If we see the first video previews, beta is at least 3 months away. Beta will take another 2 months, so my guess is April - May for the release, possibly even later. Stop hoping and requesting, it's not gonna answer your questions.

Yeah, there hasn't been much in the way of publicity. However, didn't PMDG pretty much pull a beautiful looking 777 out of their hat at that conference in Germany? I believe that was something that nobody was expecting. Point is, I wouldn't put it beyond PMDG to surprise us at any time.

With that thought in mind, I have a little PMDG stash in my bank account. Whenever that purchase button pops up, I'm clicking with reckless abandon!

~Shaun O'Neil~

~Shaun O'Neil~

Oh god guys, do you really expect it to be released before Christmas?! We've not even seen a dozen screenshots, not even a video preview, let alone it being in beta stage! If we see the first video previews, beta is at least 3 months away. Beta will take another 2 months, so my guess is April - May for the release, possibly even later. Stop hoping and requesting, it's not gonna answer your questions.

Request: stop these requests. Oh wait, I just contradicted myself by making a request LOL. :LMAO:

Dude,

Have you considered joining the gypsy market? They're always looking for fortune tellers..

All your posts are telling people it is this or that. You have no idea, you are just speculating. So I would stop speaking so matter-of-factly ;)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think this plane will be released late summer too.

I also think that "Microsoft flight" play a bigger role on the delay.

But since it was a joke,they had to go back to the drawing table Imo.

Waiting will pay off. ..this is PMDG'S next big thing. ..it's going to be huge in all aspects. ..can't wait. ..lol