Sign in to follow this  
navyellis

COUNT DOWN THE 777 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

I've got four seats left, front row.

Let me know if ya keen.

Jas

Hi, Jas did you finaly get opus, i spoke to you at Orbx about it ...i go by different tags on different forums..just in case a get the boot..lol

I would join, but I'm borderline of making a topic asking for a Christmas update :LMAO: :unsure:

No need for that.... :Peace:

Happy holidays every one :Party:

Danny, no mate I haven't picked it up. I intend to though.

How's life in orbx land? Good to hear from you.

Jas

Don't wait to long Opus is really good to have or your money back guarantee.

Definitely more friedly people at Orbx..but it's ok, i get alone with every one no matter what. it's in my nature.

Edit: I don't like web :t0148: bullies Shame%20On%20You.gif :Bring It On: :t0106:

Don't worry Luke. Someone is bound to beat ya to it mate.

It's all good lads - counselling starts tomorrow, I'll pass the bill on to Ryan; he can then decide who's paying it. The guy that owns the DC-3 should be able to afford these Californian bills :rolleyes:

Ah well,

I will see whenever it will be released. In the meantime waiting patiently.

But still, it is nice to hear sometimes any news from the devs. Even if it is just "we're making fine progress"

It gives the silly feeling you are a little bit involved in the devellopment (I hope this is the right english word)

But on the other hand, I don't know if you followed the forum of the airbus X extended? I think Mathijs from aerosoft (communicating a lot on the forum) somethimes hoped the forum members were a little bit less involved :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone and a very good 2013

Regards

Eric

I Predict you wont see the 777 until sometime in January, I made the same prediction on the MD-11 when the same insanity was going on, the developers are in holiday mode meaning nothing is getting done, they need a break, so for that reason you will not see it till at least January or later. I would just enjoy the MD-11 and not worry about it.

:LMAO: :LMAO: Love that clip.

Yeah exactly that. Thats what its come down too. Havnt learnt anything from NGX development have we?

To this I say. Anybody that realizes how epic the 737NGX is, I can place a safe bet that you have also seen the youtube series where Rob unveils the plans for the T7. If not, its a 4 part series in which he talks about PMDG, their start, direction, and future. In this he says that they ran into a lot of slowdowns with research, coding, and getting it working in flight sim properly. Somewhere in there he also says that because of the ground work they have already laid with the 737NGX, future aircraft will take far less time to create and get to the market. This is all in my own words of course, I don't have the time to watch all 4 again right now, as the end of the world is today, and I have a many things to accomplish before that time...But at least this was on my list!!! :P the link below should get you to the series on you tube.

PMDG presentation from the Aerosoft Convention in Munich

Cheers,

Jason