Sign in to follow this  
Murfman

J. Rollon Jetstream

I've been waiting for this one.

He just release a video of it too. Looks fantastic!!!

Rob

This should be released within a few hours. Just chatted with support from X-Aviation. Sharpen up your credit cards.

I just cleared my calender events for this evening :P

Can't wait!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks for the video, Rob. It's fantastic! I did not realize it was this close to release. I may have to break my vow of not buying any more FS stuff before Christmas.

Tom

Nice! Shame I don't have X-Plane. I have flown the more modern PMDG JS4100 in FSX, and when I was on vacation this past February in Honduras I had the pleasure of flying in a J32. I was in the front row and was able to observe the first officer as he piloted the flight, with the open cockpit door providing a fun glimpse into real hand flying. I spoke with the pilot afterwards, and he said its all manual flight, there is no autopilot on the J32, at least the one I was on.

Great work Javier!

The only time I was to fly one of these on a business trip to Philly from Boston with 3 others, the weather was bad and because of traffic I missed the flight (First and only time that has happened to me). As it was one of the other 3 also missed the flight. We were able to get on a flight that left a hour later on a 737. Arriving at the office fully expecting to being late for the meeting, we were surprised to find we were the first to arrive. When my other colleagues finally arrived 3 hours later, the flight was described as "the flight from hell" First they said the turbulence was unbearable, then the plane was diverted to Atlantic City because of the weather. It finally did complete the flight to KPHL after being 4 hours late.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Interesting story Tom. My flight in the J32 on vacation was very short, it was a regional flight connecting an international airport with the resort's nearby airport, and we only climbed to 5000 feet for the 1/2 hour flight. I haven't been on any small props, the closest was an ATR-72, so the ride was a bit more choppy than I'm used to, but fun nonetheless. Nowadays, jets are too sedate and smooth, no excitement!

The sights and sounds were out of this world, some of them I could recall with my experience in the PMDG jetstream. And being able to see the cockpit for the whole flight was amazing, especially in this post 9/11 world. It was like watching a Just Planes video in person.

Could someone tell me who is X-Aviation.com and where it's located? Searched all over the site but found no information about it. To order a product I have to give all types of personal information but can't find anything about it.

Thanks.

Could someone tell me who is X-Aviation.com and where it's located? Searched all over the site but found no information about it.

Hi, Walt90,

I am with X-Aviation and would be happy to answer your questions.

We are a publisher located in the USA and have been in operation since 2008. There are numerous topics here with interaction and opinions about our products, including this thread (see the replies below first post) where quite a number of fellow avsim users have chimed in about the service we provide to our customers.

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to address your concerns! :smile:

Founder of X-Aviation