Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

Great to hear the progress of everything, it's going very well and I'm very excited for the Boeing 777 and 747. Keep the details high..that makes PMDG how they're and why we love thei'r products. Merry Christmas to whole PMDG =)

Thank you for the update! looks like i'll be getting my Christmas present a few months late rather than a year or so late!!!!

Have a fantastically Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Great News Robert ! This is what we needed ....The timing is perfect and now we can concentrate on the things coming in the next few months...We wish you

and the whole team of PMDG strength and wisdom and of course Happy Holidays !

Thanks for the update, great news!

Can you comment at all on a possible SP2 for the NGX? It's been mentioned that some of the 777 features will be back fitted in the NGX, as well as correcting a few tiny niggles still outstanding. Hopefully this is still on the cards too right?

Adam Turley

[...] It won’t be too long! [...]

Yeah...right...

Anyway, thanks for this major update Robert! I can't wait to finally fly the 777 and the 747 after that!

I am somehow disapointed with the fact that the DC-6 is now coming AFTER the tripple, since I was really looking forward of getting some hours in that classic, fire-spitting beast before I transition to the 777. But that's ok, it is how it is and I don't blame you guys, you did a tremendous job! PMDG is simply the best aircraft developer for MSFS - period.

EDIT: Oh, since Luke asked about the -300ER, how is the freighter version coming along? Isn't the 777F completely identical to the -LR regarding systems?

Hi, Surely after reading this update everyone should be satisfied with the progress made which should result in less Posts being made about release dates etc. and has the 777 got this and that. Let the Forum simmer down a bit (no pun intended) and everyone sit back a while during this festive period and enjoy themselves. Wishing everyone at PMDG and forum members a Happy Christmas and a good New Year. Cheers. Richard Welsh.

That really great news from PMDG. Well done!!! It's a shame that the product is not going to be released before Christmasto enjoy my good college holidays with the 777... I do only have one question. Is this B777 going to have the multicrew functionality?

I wish to everyone a very good Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Regards

Hey Rob, great news and many thanks for the update! I'm always fascinated to see the development process fold out so I appreciate you going into a little detail regarding that. My eye is currently on other products but once the 747v2 comes into 'sharper focus' you'll certainly have a lot more attention!

Regards

Thank you very much for the update! ;)

Merry christmas!

Thanks for the up date, would you please list the 2D panels that will be included.

thank you

percy lee

Good News. I have already transferred to FSX now and am only waiting for PMDG777X :D