Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little bit of "Thank You."

I cannot tell you how much I want that model of the NGX.. :lol:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I cannot tell you how much I want that model of the NGX.. :lol:

Thought the same thing my friend! The award is nice and all but that NGX model...

Osborn-

Lol guys! I would bet PMDG does not have a formal office! There is no need really. RSR and the developers are all over the map.

Besides he never said ' our' conference table...

We don't have a formal office? ahahahahah

Crap... I wonder where I've been going during the day...

:ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I find it very interesting that a company making flight Sim addon's have become so famous in the flight Sim community but no one else has heard of the before. Facinating.

Captains-

Here is an image of the award resting on the conference room table with the NGX:

So- I guess the point of what I am saying is: THANK YOU.

Thank you to each and every participant in this forum, to those who purchase and use our products, those who talk so kindly about our products and our work in this and other forums... Thank you to those who help us improve our products by providing feedback and ideas...

Sure, Robert, I hereby accept your thanks. They're deserved, I think, cos I've been doing a pretty awesome job flight-testing the NGX over last year - and it has taken me a LOT of hours to do so.

Now I certainly don't expect to get paid for my work. I should get a turn of the trophy, though. Or instead, you can just send me that sweet model of the NG you've got on your desk, and we'll call it even. It is christmas, after all.

Edit: I just read the second page of comments...and it seems like I'm not only one who likes that 737 model!

Osborn-

This has been discussed in the forums...there was a definite consensus that you guys just work at home and skype it in, if I recall. Does this mean some of the other random speculation was untrue as well??? Maybe Tabs could go through the last year's threads over the Christmas break and see if there are any other errors.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

...there was a definite consensus that you guys just work at home and skype it in,

Nah, they all sit around the office lunchroom, as aviation versions of Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj.

Who is the sec though? Does the mythical Mrs PMDG actually hang out in the office?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I did make an unpainted 737 model, I was actually thinking about painting it in the PMDG delivery livery but then I realized I have no idea how to paint the PMDG delivery livery.

Oh, well.

Thanks for your work guys, that's more important.

Who is the sec though? Does the mythical Mrs PMDG actually hang out in the office?

Jonathon, she is a certified PMDG wife tester. PMDG has taken the time out to experiment with the behavior of wives while their husband spends countless hours flying their sims. This is necessary because if you read the extra fineprint in the disclaimers you will see that PMDG isn't responsible for any failed marriages or break ups caused by their aircraft.

It would be interesting if PMDg can share the results of the wife tests.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Thank you Robert and to your team for all their hard work giving the flight sim community great aircraft. I hope you and your team have a very merry Xmas and a happy new year.

JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

You guys deserve it. The amazing possibility to learn how to fly an airliner is just on our computers thanks to all of you.

Since I have the NGX I can't stop flying it!

A well deserved award PMDG! Thanks for all you have done. I look forward to what 2013 brings from you.

Robert,

All of this information is great and all, but I think you're about to pose the FSX world with a serious problem, and for this reason I offer these words of caution;

How do you expect us to choose between the NGX, 777, and 747V2 once they have all been released and the NGX has been made even better!? I will have to purchase an additional two computers in order to run them all at the same time. Further, the rest of your following will likely be in the same boat as me, and once this occurs, widespread insanity and zombie-like lack of sleep are an inevitability. With all of these zombie simmers running around, we'll infect others with the flying bug (very contagious as we all know) and the disease will be worldwide in weeks. The Mayans were off by one day. With this December 22nd update, you bring not the end itself, but the beginning of a slow decline of humanity into madness and ruin. The end is nigh. I can't wait.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

No mate, it wasn't this update yet, which will cause that. You need to wait a few more.

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Osborn-

So you mean to say you aren't the guy in Hawaiian shirt in the El Camino in the Taco Bell parking leaching off the free wifi? :P

Man, to think for all these years I've been incorrectly identifying the lead developer of PMDG to my wife and friends B)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have been told the women on the phone in the picture is Roberts Daughter?

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK