Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little bit of "Thank You."

Congrats on the award! Well deserved to all.

The privilege is mine to fly. As much as I enjoy the NGX I still love flying the cool looking beast the MD-11. While relatively aged to the NGX its fun to fly.

I would never been able to pilot a real aircraft in my circumstances and the closest i got was working on the ramp for a number of years so your products bring it as close as possible in simulating it.

Thanks again!

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

To be fair, we should first say thank you, because if you had not done before those marvels of products, without exception, we could never have spoken wonders about PMDG. So thank you for the wonderful hours you gave us in exchange for a few dollars ...

PS: Pleas, excuse my poor english

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius

Good work guys!

Amazing products! The best you can get to fly at home.

THANK YOU!

Peter Frey

LSZH

Robert

The best way I can say Thank you and job well done, is keep purchasing your products.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Thanks from me too for all the fun but I have a question, just what was that first PMDG release 15 years ago? was it the "Precision Manual" otherwise known as the 747-400PS1 User's Guide? I still have my copy and it reminds me of the time when entertainment flight sims became more serious and suddenly required a lot more study. When PS1 came out I remember one sim session scratching my head trying to find out what MCP stood for, now look at us!

Pete Adshead

Thanks from me too for all the fun but I have a question, just what was that first PMDG release 15 years ago? was it the "Precision Manual" otherwise known as the 747-400PS1 User's Guide? I still have my copy and it reminds me of the time when entertainment flight sims became more serious and suddenly required a lot more study. When PS1 came out I remember one sim session scratching my head trying to find out what MCP stood for, now look at us!

Pete Adshead

I also got hooked on PS1 and had many hours of "fun" learning about the 744, all from the same PMDG 747-400PS1 Users Guide as shown in your photo. It was PS1 which got me back to FSX and the PMDG747-400X. As much as I like the 737NGX (and she is a great), it's the 747-400V2 that I'm lusting after, having the "Queen" in 737NGX detail with maybe a step up is too tantilising.

Me too Albert, I am very much looking forward to the 747v2. I feel as if I have grown up with the -400 starting with MSFS v4/A&SD then ATP, AS2 & PS1 and finally PMDG.

Pete.

Thank you for making such amazingly detailed planes that reflect their real world counterparts, and a bigger THANK YOU for developing for the X-Plane community. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU