Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 777: How realistic will it be?

Rob appears to be on a roll with the updates. Let's not ruin it. But I do have to mention that since he is filling in for Ryan, he does a better job at updating us. Or he just doesn't want to do Ryans job? Just kidding Rob! Great job on the updates, we can't wait for the bird to take on its first flight by its customers, whenever that is. And guys, don't bash on PMDG for being late by creating popcorn posts (you know who you are). 787 as an example, had its own problems before being deployed years after its projected release date. Merry Christmas to PMDG team and great job on creating such great bird (and future birds) for us. With out you, flight simulator would have never known of its true potential.

Just a question for you Robert. How is the soundset coming together? Will we love it? :Big Grin:

Just a question for you Robert. How is the soundset coming together? Will we love it? :Big Grin:

They didn't fail with NGX...it'll only get better on the 777

I think we are going to all hate it.. It is a default Microsoft port from the beechcraft in FS9 :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think we are going to all hate it.. It is a default Microsoft port from the beechcraft in FS9 :(

LOL

Hopefully all of this maths will pay off for you guys.

I showed my daughter the ACI episode about the Gimli Glider on the weekend, and told her - "this is what happens when you're bad at maths."

Hopefully when i show her the T7 I can tell her the opposite.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Awesome! Cant wait for this!

Chris Howard

This update is a testimony to the commitment and hard work that PMDG puts out and their reputation shows it. I love my MD-11 to this day as its even better than some dev models coming out today.

What's even more astounding is that you can get this kind of realism modelling on a 6+ yr old platform with all its stupid limitations. The NGX was a huge step up from previous models and it keeps getting better. Many thanks and a big pat on the back to the you Rob and Ryan and the rest of the team at PMDG. Its what drives this simulation even further.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Wow this is great! Hopefully this all isn't gonna make FSX crash every minute lol. :Big Grin:

seriously your profil pic prevents me from taking u seriously

Trollface..

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

seriously your profil pic prevents me from taking u seriously

Trollface..

LOL yeah I should actually change my profile pic. :smile:

Oh wait maybe not... trolololol.

Hello Robert R.

Can you please give some informations about the sounds?

I love the sounds and details in 737NGX.

Will the 777s will have another TCAS voice than the 737NGX?

Wll it have RAAS also?

What`s about the engine sounds of GE90-115B1. Will they be very realistic?

Hello Robert R.

Can you please give some informations about the sounds?

I love the sounds and details in 737NGX.

Will the 777s will have another TCAS voice than the 737NGX?

Wll it have RAAS also?

What`s about the engine sounds of GE90-115B1. Will they be very realistic?

- No

- Great

- Maybe

- Let's think about it

- Yes

In that order