Hi guys,

I just checked with Damian. There are some routing issues to the primary server. Just to let you know what is going on.

The secondary is ok but may take up for the slack under peak usage periods. It is being worked on.

Please don't flood the service desk with tickets on this it is being looked into.

Again the WX servers are "not" down.

-Dave

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Seems cleared up. If not just post here.

It only seemed to affect ASE.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Guest BeaverDriver

Yup, same here (Build 4755). This is the third weekend in a row for me now. It's fine on weekdays, but come the weekend (Saturday or Sunday) it seems hopeless. I have a friend whom I recommended this software to and he too can't download on weekends. Dave, you say the Secondary servers are ok, but they sure aren't working for me. I have posted at the HiFi forum about this because it has happened so many times now, so I hope there is swift action, but it's getting very close to the time when I give Opus a try. Not really that enthusiastic about that as AS is the better program by a fair margin, but that is totally mitigated by the fact that I can't get any weather with it when I fly the most often. Hopefully they get this situation fixed (which I suspect is a bandwidth issue) pronto.

Glenn

Yeah it keeps going to offline mode.

Chris Howard

Same problem as yesterday. Slow download using ASE.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2

Tried with AS2012 earlier today and no joy. This was using the secondary server.

1909 UTC

2:02 PM - Thermal Data Loaded: 5 items

2:02 PM - 3 voice sets activated...

2:03 PM - Downloading global weather data for 1/19/2013 7:03:03 PM (19Z) from Primary Server...

Six minutes and.... nada. This is ASE Build 702. Can't even do anything about it as it's hung and I can't get any buttons.

Tim Metzinger.

Tim Metzinger
Engineer, Pilot/CFI, Husband and Dad.

Still slow as buggery here in Australia. This is getting far too regular for my liking, speaking as an AS6 / ASE user for 6 years the servers have never been more unreliable.

Cheers, SLuggy

Both ASE and AS 2012 have been fine for me all day today.

No download here from Austria...

Edit: after attempt 4 it loads...

after 14 minutes (!!!) to wait

It's getting annoying when it happends on a more regular basis recently (only prim is trying to DL btw, nothing with the 2nd) but what really buggs me is you can't get FS to work when a or more servers fail. Can't be to hard IMO to solve this. (FS9 Win7)

Edit: Just found out that it is possible with both servers offline, but it takes 30 minutes... Anyway, on my way from JFK to AUA in 15 minutes.

Edit2: Server didn't update new weather since the 18th.

No problem downloading with AS2012. The download from the secondary server part took 9 seconds with a time stamp of 16:24Z today.