Sign in to follow this  

EZDOK not working

I've done a complete reinstall of FSX. Also I installed Ezdok again but I can't get it working. Ezdok is showing in my taskbar when I'm running FSX but not in my Addon menu in FSX. When I close the sim Ezdok says that FSX process is not found. I've tried various possible solutions, given in other topics but the problem is still there. Also event viewer, fsx.cfg and exe.xml seems to be okay. Can somebody help me please?

Do you have a dedicated or special network card attached to your PC?, if the answer is yes, probably that's the reason of the problem, it happened to me in the past and the developer didn't bother to find a solution for me, so i had to remove the dedicated NIC.

Or you can allways check simforums, they are the official ones for EZDOK support.

Cheers

Yes, I have a special network in my PC but how can I find out if that is the problem?

Remove the card and see if EZDOK works...? ^_^

Yes, after the install i ran the config succesfully. The whole installation has completed succesfully but still I can't get Ezdok working. This is so frustrating...

Can you perform a search in C:\Windows\winsxs for SimConnect.dll? You should at least have one coming up and it would be no surprise if you get three. All of them represent different versions of the local simconnect installation. One of them is used by EZCA to connect to FSX. If something is mixed up there, it won't be able to connect.

It does start with FSX but would remain in the state you seem to describe.

Another source of error is the registry path. Flight1 offers a tool to check and correct it. http://www.flight1.c...sp?page=library After a reboot, you should be set when it comes to the registry.

In general. The EZCA installation may require you to use the installer from Flight1. The one with the red plane symbol, not the one created after you've entered your data. Run it with a right click and 'run as administrator'. Also, temporarily disable any antiviurs solution of yours.

That's what I recall from a friend being in trouble after reinstalling FSX. His problem was a faulty/missing simconnect installation. Talking about the local one, not the ones from the small client installers for a networked setup.

Good luck!

There are three simconnect.dll comping up. I ve done the flight 1 registry tool and have installed ezdok with the flight 1 installer, still same problems though...

hi mate

the only thing you can try is to redownload the Flight1 installer and reinstall from there.there is an issue with Ezdok where it tends to fail if you reuse the installer.

you'll find like me that the hat switch won't work or other things like that.

All solved once you redownload the Flight1 wrapper.

steve

OK, got the problem but not the solution. FSX build new cfg, when i click some trusted things and fly a DEFAULT airplane. Ezdok is useable and in the addon menu again. the trusted section looks like this:

f:\microsoft flight simulator x\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.aearlnrcwiwuwwuhletialecthnuktkawteiaito=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.aihntehaebklrznuzwbwbhutbohewbkznqbrqqlt=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCALoader.exe.etlaqrilcczrtbhcnnoebocaeztlwuwrnlaunqec=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.bziicunlrorhncenqzlqanlklwnkcckuzkezarua=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.uuotuheunhcburowuhhnbowibackeekwhuruqwit=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.roliztohcqzuwlzwqeqqareihqttowbhartbrikq=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.wibzblnlwnaelulrqkkklbozzoktbzereekikqrr=-1

After that, i select the PMDG. A few dll trusted messages are showing up, i accept them all. Now i fly with the PMDG and Ezdok is gone from the addon menu again (original problem). The trust section looks like this:

f:\microsoft flight simulator x\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.aearlnrcwiwuwwuhletialecthnuktkawteiaito=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.aihntehaebklrznuzwbwbhutbohewbkznqbrqqlt=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCALoader.exe.etlaqrilcczrtbhcnnoebocaeztlwuwrnlaunqec=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.bziicunlrorhncenqzlqanlklwnkcckuzkezarua=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.uuotuheunhcburowuhhnbowibackeekwhuruqwit=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.roliztohcqzuwlzwqeqqareihqttowbhartbrikq=1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.wibzblnlwnaelulrqkkklbozzoktbzereekikqrr=-1

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.knnuhblohqcqnwentouaiweqzleiueninbiaktoa=2

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice.GAU.nlnokoaqelikktibuznulbwhkhweqoqeizinltwe=2

F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.kzekrkwahochnlnurnanwcoizcqqhhruwlqiirqk=2

I can't see anything wrog. But is strange that beffre trusting the PMDG dll's i can use Zdok and its visible in the addon menu and after trusting that Ezok is gone...

I've done a bit of testing and if i remove a trusted app from the fsx.cfg then Ezdok appears again in the addon menu. It is strange but it seems there is only room for 4 applications in the addon menu

It is strange but it seems there is only room for 4 applications in the addon menu

I can't confirm that one. That menu can carry a lot more. But I see you have EZCA working again, but not with all planes. Well, keep running the EZCA config thing again. Run it as admin. You know, the thing parsing all addon planes and adding the one section to every aircraft.cfg.

Maybe it's as easy as that. Well, I hope. :unsure:

Ezdok is working with all planes now. Since i deleted the entry in the addon menu for RAAS Professional, there is space for Ezdok again. Strange, but I can deal with that one.