Sign in to follow this  
Capt Pugwash

"Lite Version"

Please consider a "Lite Version" option for the SP

This aircraft is wonderfully modelled and clearly on a lot of sim-pilots shopping lists...but better Frame rates would probably allow a lot more guys to go for this.

My frame rates are worse than anything else in my hanger ie: NGX, Realair Lanc, Bronco, Avro etc...

Please consider the "Lite Version" option...better Frame rates needed to ensure complete satisfaction

Rgds, Shaun

Please consider a "Lite Version" option for the SP

This aircraft is wonderfully modelled and clearly on a lot of sim-pilots shopping lists...but better Frame rates would probably allow a lot more guys to go for this.

My frame rates are worse than anything else in my hanger ie: NGX, Realair Lanc, Bronco, Avro etc...

Please consider the "Lite Version" option...better Frame rates needed to ensure complete satisfaction

I would agree, it's not as bad as the c182t but they still should provide a lite version.

I think at the very least maybe a lower-file size set of .dds textures? Those of us with the computer memories of a flea (2GB! WinXP! 32-bit! <g>) would happily forego a little visual brilliance for more framerate.

If it works that way, that is.

If I turn off the G1000's she obviously has great frame rates and I can fly at any Orbx field, but with avionics on it just kills it, and I have great frames within Orbx with the rest of my aircraft (NGX & Realair Lanc included) Surely if PMDG/Realair can achieve decent frame rates, Carenado can come close by now?

What a great plane the Sr22 is, but with awful FPS, it really takes away the great work when you are back to a "slideshow" experience.

They need to find approx 4-5FPS to make this flyable in most addon sceneries...that is now the market standard...hopefully they can "go lite" and get the frame rates back up for us...

Otherwise it goes to the back of my hanger...which would be a great great shame...

Rgds, Shaun

Yep, avionics off and rely on old fashioned instruments...actually I would love to have the option of not using the G1000's that impact so heavily on this lovely model and having conventional gauges as an option

Rgds, Shaun

For me the framerate is okay. If you want to shut off the G1000 you can use a clickspot in the upper left corner of the two displays.

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Is there an easy way to get to the mixture control with the mouse? I always have to bring the throttle to idle first to get at it. I must be missing something obvious.

Is there an easy way to get to the mixture control with the mouse? I always have to bring the throttle to idle first to get at it. I must be missing something obvious.

CTRL + SHIFT + F3 = Increase

CTRL + SHIFT + F2 = Decrease

OR

hardware Fuel Quad.

9 times out of 10, keys are the only way to adjust between the seat levers.

I just twist around from the copilot seat, I hate using keystrokes if I can avoid it (masochist, I know; just try manually hydraulically pumping down a P-40's landing gear sometime while low and slow <g>).

I hate using keystrokes

I do too, but until I can spare some change for a throttle, that'll do O.K. for now.

Funny... as long as I've done this hobby, I never sprang for a set of peddles and throttles... I know it would really amp it up.