MD-11

B747-400X

I will pay for this :-)

Please contact me on Email

Ulstrup68@gmail.com

Sincirly

Thomas

Welcome to AVSIM!

If no one responds, you could always consider commercial repaint services such as that of Cielosim.

I notice from Celiosim's website they don't offer repaints for the NGX but the rest of the PMDG fleet.

Maybe Ryan or can shed some light on this as maybe it's the same EULA or something that affected Mcphat ages back?

Cheers in advance, just curious.

I could repaint the NGX...

I notice from Celiosim's website they don't offer repaints for the NGX but the rest of the PMDG fleet.

Maybe Ryan or can shed some light on this as maybe it's the same EULA or something that affected Mcphat ages back?

I believe Cielosim offers repaints for all aircraft with publicly available paint kits. Because I have no personal experience with its products, you could contact one of its developers, Alex Ranc, for more information.

We do not allow paid repaints for our aircraft without direct authorization from us - it's way too easy for people to get ripped off and stuff otherwise and we don't want that sort of thing being associated with our name.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We do not allow paid repaints for our aircraft without direct authorization from us - it's way too easy for people to get ripped off and stuff otherwise and we don't want that sort of thing being associated with our name.

mcphat :lol:

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

McPhat Studios does not work with paintkits provided by PMDG or any other developer, all paintkits are made from scratch! There are companies charging you 40 dollars comparing it to what you earn at McDonalds or any other minimum wage job. If you would compare that to McPhat (Not McDonalds ^_^). This means that we charge you below minimum wage. I would not call that a rip-off.