What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
. . .
EZCA Not Working Properly
Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 AM
I installed very very limited amount of addon on my current computer, with a freshly installed FSX (with SP1 and 2, but not Acceleration). After that, did some tweaking using Kostas tweak (worked really well), and setup my NVidia Inspector.
Installed NGX base pack and UK2000 EGLL, with REX-Ess+OD, FSGlobals and ENB and that's it.
I then went to install EZCA, all installed, configured and updated to 1.17, but somehow when I load up a flight, the view can default to EZCA view, but whenever I use the hatswitch to look around, it won't budge (I guess this is what EZCA does). The weird thing is, when I use middle mouse button to move the camera around the flightdeck, it won't move, and when I tried to switch some default views, it also doesn't want to work.
Does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain? Anyone experienced this or could point me to look in some directions?
Thanks in advanced.
Learning to use and getting use to FSX!
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:33 AM
You need to go to the fsx menu options....controls, select your yoke, and scroll down the views section and remove any default views that ezdok uses like A, S, Shift A, Shift S and any pan views that is used by FSX as well. What is happening is the default views are in conflict with ezdok.
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:42 AM