What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Mega sims sale
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
EZCA Not Working Properly
Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 AM
I installed very very limited amount of addon on my current computer, with a freshly installed FSX (with SP1 and 2, but not Acceleration). After that, did some tweaking using Kostas tweak (worked really well), and setup my NVidia Inspector.
Installed NGX base pack and UK2000 EGLL, with REX-Ess+OD, FSGlobals and ENB and that's it.
I then went to install EZCA, all installed, configured and updated to 1.17, but somehow when I load up a flight, the view can default to EZCA view, but whenever I use the hatswitch to look around, it won't budge (I guess this is what EZCA does). The weird thing is, when I use middle mouse button to move the camera around the flightdeck, it won't move, and when I tried to switch some default views, it also doesn't want to work.
Does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain? Anyone experienced this or could point me to look in some directions?
Thanks in advanced.
Learning to use and getting use to FSX!
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:33 AM
You need to go to the fsx menu options....controls, select your yoke, and scroll down the views section and remove any default views that ezdok uses like A, S, Shift A, Shift S and any pan views that is used by FSX as well. What is happening is the default views are in conflict with ezdok.
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:42 AM