The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
EZCA Not Working Properly
Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 AM
I installed very very limited amount of addon on my current computer, with a freshly installed FSX (with SP1 and 2, but not Acceleration). After that, did some tweaking using Kostas tweak (worked really well), and setup my NVidia Inspector.
Installed NGX base pack and UK2000 EGLL, with REX-Ess+OD, FSGlobals and ENB and that's it.
I then went to install EZCA, all installed, configured and updated to 1.17, but somehow when I load up a flight, the view can default to EZCA view, but whenever I use the hatswitch to look around, it won't budge (I guess this is what EZCA does). The weird thing is, when I use middle mouse button to move the camera around the flightdeck, it won't move, and when I tried to switch some default views, it also doesn't want to work.
Does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain? Anyone experienced this or could point me to look in some directions?
Thanks in advanced.
Learning to use and getting use to FSX!
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:33 AM
You need to go to the fsx menu options....controls, select your yoke, and scroll down the views section and remove any default views that ezdok uses like A, S, Shift A, Shift S and any pan views that is used by FSX as well. What is happening is the default views are in conflict with ezdok.
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:42 AM