What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
. . .
EZCA Not Working Properly
Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 AM
I installed very very limited amount of addon on my current computer, with a freshly installed FSX (with SP1 and 2, but not Acceleration). After that, did some tweaking using Kostas tweak (worked really well), and setup my NVidia Inspector.
Installed NGX base pack and UK2000 EGLL, with REX-Ess+OD, FSGlobals and ENB and that's it.
I then went to install EZCA, all installed, configured and updated to 1.17, but somehow when I load up a flight, the view can default to EZCA view, but whenever I use the hatswitch to look around, it won't budge (I guess this is what EZCA does). The weird thing is, when I use middle mouse button to move the camera around the flightdeck, it won't move, and when I tried to switch some default views, it also doesn't want to work.
Does anyone understand what I'm trying to explain? Anyone experienced this or could point me to look in some directions?
Thanks in advanced.
Learning to use and getting use to FSX!
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:33 AM
You need to go to the fsx menu options....controls, select your yoke, and scroll down the views section and remove any default views that ezdok uses like A, S, Shift A, Shift S and any pan views that is used by FSX as well. What is happening is the default views are in conflict with ezdok.
Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:42 AM