Sign in to follow this  
xplanery

Sim Physics X released

FSPS has released this product today, it seems pretty interesting and seems to have some effects that Accufeel seems to lack like ice accumulation, braking temperatures, friction with runway surface depending on amount of rainfall /snowfall...

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsps-sim-physics-x.phtml

I'm waiting for reviews of this, it has some price so I wish to see some experiences of actual users before buying it.

I'm very interested in seeing the friction modeled into this product for various conditions.

Looking forward to a detailed review about this before taking the dive.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Thanks for the HU! It really sounds nice, but it's a bit pricey. Anyways, it may well be that I buy that one this weekend. In that case, I'll report back as soon as possible.

They didnt market this very well did they, or have i missed the build up to release?

A Video would do wonders...However, im very excited to see this in action...sounds like a game changer :)

Ohhwwww i canny wait to see it!

Need videos for sure.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Hmm after all I didn't bother waiting and bought it, I haven't done so much testing with ice / friction and such but at least these sound effects for landing gear / flaps / runway etc are pretty good, all of them in one program.

I will report more when I've done some more testing and a complete flight, haven't had time to do that as I had to solve one CTD problem first.

• Upvote 1

Hmm after all I didn't bother waiting and bought it, I haven't done so much testing with ice / friction and such but at least these sound effects for landing gear / flaps / runway etc are pretty good, all of them in one program.

I will report more when I've done some more testing and a complete flight, haven't had time to do that as I had to solve one CTD problem first.

I'm looking forward to hearing a little feedback on this program. Also on how well it plays with things like Accu-Feel v.2 and Opus.

I'm looking forward to hearing a little feedback on this program. Also on how well it plays with things like Accu-Feel v.2

I'd be interested to know about that, too. But I might get it in the next few days anyways, I guess, so hopefully I can report about it soon, too.

I'm really tempted to buy it to try it, but I'm going to wait on some feedback here.

+1 on a review, however if I make a comparison with Accu-Feel in terms of features and the level of immersion it provides versus price,,, well, putting it mildly, Physics X is not for me...

I have accu-feel V2, love that program, you just need to customize every aircraft accordingly and turn down the turbulence or you will regret it. This sounds like its meant to compete with Accu-Feel, not entirely sure if its compatible with it or not.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Phisycs X adds more realistic icing and friction, and while I totally agree that FSX lacks these features out of the box, 40 Euros for this is not a realistic expectation.... I'm pretty sure Accu-Feel and Physics could be used together though, as they use different methods to inject stuff into FSX.