Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Released Today Boeing 777 Worldliner 64bit version

Free update for the Boeing 777 Worldliner - 64bit version and more!

The latest version fully embraces X-Plane 10.20 and its new features, first and foremost 64bit. The update also includes a new free livery for everyone - the new American Airlines 2013 paint scheme. Also, numerous fixes and improvements of the 777 systems are included in this update. Check your email for the link! :yahoo:http://store01.prost...e/Detail?no=451

New Features of the Boeing 777 Worldliner v1.4

• new American Airlines 2013 Paint Scheme
  • 64bit - enjoy and relax
    With 64bit you no longer have to decide if you want great scenery or a great aircraft - now you can have both at the same time, without running out of memory.
  • 4k textures - more than just HD
    With X-Plane 10 we can now have stunning 4k resolution textures. 4096x4096px is way beyond HD resolution. All 777 cockpit textures have been remade for better sharpness. And with 64bit, you don't have to worry about the additional memory.
  • The 777 Worldliner Extended also features the enhanced RNP navigational capabilities of the AIMS2 FMS that was introduced in later 777 variants to enhance the situational awareness in LNAV/VNAV operation. The new features include additional ND information, a PFD with navigation performance indicators and the supporting FMC pages.

Fantastic!!! I'm really looking forward to the Freighter version.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

omg the textures are sooooo beautiful, it's like a totally different new plane, and the exterior wing lights finally workbiggrin.png Bravo Devs! This plane has just surpassed PMDG/Cpt.Sim standards, no joke. :Party: :drinks:

omg the textures are sooooo beautiful, it's like a totally different new plane, and the exterior wing lights finally workbiggrin.png Bravo Devs! This plane has just surpassed PMDG standards, no joke. :Party: :drinks:

We want screenshots or video! :smile:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

We want screenshots or video! :smile:

soon my little friend, soon :lol: trust me, this is a new plane download, does not look like the old version. As soon as I stop drooling all over my keyboard, I will try to post pics :lol: But I have a feeling you will buy it or get the email link soon if you're a registered owner.

This plane is fantastic. I downloaded and installed it during my lunch hour - and OMG, it's thrilling to have something that appears to be very much a competitor to PMDG in terms of refinement and 3-D cockpit.

The FMC is finally something that resembles the Boeing FMC I'm used to, not the abomination that is the default FMC on X-Plane 10 jetliners (which I regard as incredibly poor and nearly impossible to fly).

I will post a short video ASAP, I plan to shoot one tonight and I'll put a link to it here on AVSIM for those who are debating. When you run this beauty in 64-bits - it's like a dream come true.

The worldwide scenery is a work in progress (most airports lack buildings unless you separately download and install some) - but overall, the flying experience in XP10 64-bit is enough to have ripped me away from FSX. This plane alone puts it all together... the 787 Dreamliner is not as well-rendered as this beauty - nor is the Dreamliner (as offered) as good to fly as the 777 mentioned in this thread.

I highly recommend this plane to anyone who is trying to find a warm spot in their hearts for XPlane 10.

Also, you CAN run multiple monitors in X-Plane 10, if you assign other PCs on your network to be supplemental view screens. You can split up the overall image out of the cockpit for widescreen views or you can make 1 or more satellite computers dedicated for maps or instruments.

In FSX when I did this it put a significant hit on my frames (because it was all running off the main FSX PC).

If you have a monster system with a lot of RAM - you owe yourself a strong look at X-Plane 10. If you have 6 or more 'real cores' (not hyperthreads) you again deserve to consider XP10. XP can use any number of cores up to the max you have on your system same deal with ram if you are running a 64-bit OS.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

I'm looking forward to seeing it

I will post a short video ASAP, I plan to shoot one tonight and I'll put a link to it here on AVSIM for those who are debating.

Wait no longer! YouTube processing this video 1:20am Feb 16 2013 please try later if not playable yet.

http://youtu.be/TsPTOJE0WZI

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

1.4 changelog

-64bit support with X-Plane 10.20+

-4k high resolution textures for the 3d cockpit (X-Plane 10.20+) - we thanks SLAVA and Pavel Pranov

-improved exterior lighting (X-Plane 10.20+)

-color corrections on primary EICAS and ENG MFD page

-corrected autobrake disarm behavior for toe brake pedals

-corrected autobrake RTO for subsequent takeoff attempts

-corrected speed brake warnings

-corrected COM frequency range for 12.5kHz spaced radios

-improved ADIRU alignment behavior and corrected ALIGNMENT REINITIATED message

-corrected several inaccuracies on the FIX page

-fixed a bug that could lead to crashes when using the FIX page

-fixed place-bearing-distance and place-bearing-waypoints not always using correct magvar

-fixed lat/lon waypoint naming

-corrected ND drawing of active runway at destination airport

-corrected ND drawing of fix bearing lines

-corrected abeam fix function

-corrected copying of place-bearing-distance waypoints for duplicate fixes

-improved display of climb restrictions on CLB and CRZ pages

-improved VNAV climb behavior for at-or-below restrictions in a departure

-fixed FMC mach intervention on CRZ page

-improved AFDS behavior in LOC and APP mode

-improved AFDS in go-around and implemented more go-around logic

-improved AFDS roll behavior

-corrected autothrottle manual disconnect warning

-corrected autothrottle idle in manual landing

-added a separate command for autothrottle disconnect

-improved timing for go-around thrust limits

-implemented automatic runway HDG alignment in LOC and APP mode

-improved various LNAV leg combinations like course-to-distance after course-to-radial

-theta value and dme distance are now also working with broken Navigraph data and behave the same as Aerosoft data

-corrected DIR-to and other flightplan edits deleting too many waypoints under some conditions

-corrected sequencing of "missed" TF legs when diverting from route up to 20nm e.g. to avoid adverse weather

-removed incorrectly displayed airports from LEGS page

-fixed crash that occured when trying to insert an alternate airport into an empty route

Wait no longer! YouTube processing this video 1:20am Feb 16 2013 please try later if not playable yet.

http://youtube/TsPTOJE0WZI

nice video Robert but the lights in the VC were off hiding the beautiful new 4096 textures. Hope to see more videos on your channel soon because i'm too lazy to record :lol:

I like the part where it says that "crash bug related to FIX-page in the FMC is fixed". That one made one nasty crash for me a couple of weeks ago... :rolleyes:

Has anyone got the cargo-version yet?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Ya- this is a 'must have' airplane (now). You combine the new high-res textures with the fully-modeled 3-D cockpit - it's pretty danged great!

I'm hating trying to film x-Plane during night scenes had the same trouble with FSX. By the time YouTube gets it, the final film is much too dark to see properly. When 'playing the game' it's just great and not too dark (ok, maybe a 'little' too dark). I heard about upping the GAMMA within XP anyone have some tips on that?

Also, is anyone using their iPad to control the FMC in this aircraft? Supposedly it is 'optimized' for the new retinal display on the latest iPads. It'd be pretty cool to be able to punch the data into the ipad with your fingers instead of the mouse-clicks.

Thank God for VMAX though. Without this new FMC, flying in XP-10 was way too difficult unless you just fly the plane manually.

Now if I can just get VATSIM to work... gosh I wish there was an FSInn version for XPlane 10. That's something I really loved in FSX. That and Aivlasoft Electronic Flight Bag (EFB). The developer has told me his next release (ver 3.0) will support X-Plane.

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Caved in and got the full pack today (777+cargo).

Beautiful plane, might adjust the pilot's viewpoint a little further forward though in Planemaker.

Now to hit the manuals!

Do these do relatively short hops anywhere ?