Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

Released Today Boeing 777 Worldliner 64bit version

I think I will awaiting the PMDG FSX T7 but from there will start transitioning to XPX, this Father's Day I will request the kids gimme XPX.

Hi Chris,

There's no need to rush into something if you're not ready. As jcomm stated, the R&P T7 is not quite on the same page as PMDG, yet. Who knows what PMDG are building for X-Plane, it might even be a dual release of their T7. :smile:

Anyways, if you decide some day to move over, you'll find plenty of helpful people to help you get started.

cheers

There's no need to rush into something if you're not ready. As jcomm stated, the R&P T7 is not quite on the same page as PMDG, yet. Who knows what PMDG are building for X-Plane, it might even be a dual release of their T7. :smile:

Be careful not to expect too much from PMDG especially in their first planes. They are more or less needed to develop their workflow.  It wouldn't even be surprising if they are barely competetive to pure X-Plane projects.

Be careful not to expect too much from PMDG especially in their first planes. They are more or less needed to develop their workflow.  It wouldn't even be surprising if they are barely competetive to pure X-Plane projects.

I think you grossly underestimate PMDG! If and when they release a product for XP10, you can be sure it will  have the highest quality and accuracy possible. This goes back as far as when they produced aircraft for FLYII!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

IMHO if PMDG did an aircraft for XPX, it would unequaled and groundbreaking.

Trouble is, XPX is clearly unfinished and not yet ready for me to transition.

spacer.png

IMHO if PMDG did an aircraft for XPX, it would unequaled and groundbreaking.

Trouble is, XPX is clearly unfinished and not yet ready for me to transition.

XPX not being "finished" is one of the aspects that draws me to it.

FSX is, well, finished. My hope in that series falls on P3D. I've pretty much stopped buying FSX add-ons unless they work in P3D, and even then, I'm still sort of "blah" about flying it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

My hope in that series falls on P3D.

Unfortunately, I now strongly believe that one of the main aspects I hopped for in P3D v2 will be a non-event: a new flight dynamics model...  I believe it'll be the same, old, stagnated, MSFS FDM...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I think you grossly underestimate PMDG! If and when they release a product for XP10, you can be sure it will  have the highest quality and accuracy possible.

No, but I think you underestimate the problems they face. They will make several wrong decisions, since everyohne makes them. In fact if rumours are correct they are in fact working on their second plane, since they decided that their first candidate was not the best choice. And they always have the problem that X-Plane is a moving target. In the time they use to make the plane perfect X-Plane is probably already two versions further ahead.

Especially theirfirst port will have trouble with these factors and they will face two choices: Start again or simply publish their first plane  and start with the next one and use the earned knowledge to improve their process and improve their old plane with the new tools. They will try to be good but you shouldn't be surprised if the newest planes that were developped for the new versions of X-Plane directly are better. Look at the planes we had 18 months ago and what we have now.

Those of us who bought it from Aerosoft can now upgrade too :-)

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/69170-worldliner-b777-new-version-142-available/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...