Sign in to follow this  
Timm

RESCUE : FRACTURE AND REMOVE WINDOW

Hi Guys,

I sent of a support ticket to Carenado regarding the text on the doors which I found to be upside down and back to front. It appears that this is correct and not an error the their side. They sent me a shot of what you see on a real aircraft. So this one is now solved.

DSC_0120.jpg

I suppose it makes sense [to the laywers of the world]... :D I mean, if the aircraft ended up inverted, you wouldn't want to have to tilt your head to figure out how to get people out. If it's right-side up, I suppose you can just open the door. ha!

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Well, since the doors swing up, it would be easier to read when the door is open...but if the door was open, why would you need to smash the window...hmmmm.

Maybe it's for the people inside to read--they would be looking down and thus it would be right side up for them...but one would think they'd be able to figure out to break the glass all on their own...they wouldn't need to read instructions...

Nope I've got to agree with the whole airplane upside down premiss put forward above.

:)

Hangar 14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD