What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Mega sims sale
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
- For Sale
. . .
Reality XP GNS430W/530W
Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:50 AM
So far I'll be sticking to night flight in XP10 and doing /A IFR flights.
I only spent $20 on the regional so I'm still a little happy with what I got for that much.
Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:54 PM
I have flythissim's DA40 G1000 (i may have spoken to you about this in another post on FSX forum? i'm not sure) great support from this developer, and fantastic system depth. Still waiting for the 64 bit version but no doubt it will come at some point.
I'm currently designing a simpit using this software. In my opinion its one of those untapped secrets in flight simulation. The simavio software really is superb for home cockpit builders.