The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- For sale RSP TQ
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
. . .
Reality XP GNS430W/530W
Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:50 AM
So far I'll be sticking to night flight in XP10 and doing /A IFR flights.
I only spent $20 on the regional so I'm still a little happy with what I got for that much.
Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:54 PM
I have flythissim's DA40 G1000 (i may have spoken to you about this in another post on FSX forum? i'm not sure) great support from this developer, and fantastic system depth. Still waiting for the 64 bit version but no doubt it will come at some point.
I'm currently designing a simpit using this software. In my opinion its one of those untapped secrets in flight simulation. The simavio software really is superb for home cockpit builders.