What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Reality XP GNS430W/530W
Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:50 AM
So far I'll be sticking to night flight in XP10 and doing /A IFR flights.
I only spent $20 on the regional so I'm still a little happy with what I got for that much.
Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:54 PM
I have flythissim's DA40 G1000 (i may have spoken to you about this in another post on FSX forum? i'm not sure) great support from this developer, and fantastic system depth. Still waiting for the 64 bit version but no doubt it will come at some point.
I'm currently designing a simpit using this software. In my opinion its one of those untapped secrets in flight simulation. The simavio software really is superb for home cockpit builders.