Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

In order to keep a topic concerning livery sharing that is completely free of discussions, I am creating this thread as the official "Livery Hanger".

This thread is specifically for posting download information on liveries that you wish to share only. Please to do not post any other discussion here. If a post is made that does not include a livery d/l, then it will either be moved to another thread or deleted.

Thank you

Here is the download link - http://flighttoolkit.com/

This is the link where you will find the downloads for the toolkit files and also some livery downloads.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Here's the link to HughesMdflyer4's CC repaints. I can tell you they are great.

http://eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/downloads/flight_liveries/Basix_Cubs.zip

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Hello,

Thanks for these both work very well.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Here is my first attempt for the Carbon Cub!

Basic White

201337218879.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Here's the link to HughesMdflyer4's CC repaints. I can tell you they are great.

http://eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/downloads/flight_liveries/Basix_Cubs.zip

Link seems to be broken for me?

Here is my first attempt for the Carbon Cub!

Basic White

And when I try this I get an error message with "this addon requires dependencies which are not installed" but I'm sure I have everything...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Do you have the Carbon cub deluxe and basic installed?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

HughesMdflyer4's Livery link still works fine for me.

As for My Plane. I repainted his repainted plane and it appears my paint now requires his. (not sure why)  :unsure: 

I will try to fix that.

Devons rig

Probably because you extracted the textures from his repaint package in order to create your own. You can try starting again, but extract one of the default Cub liveries instead, then replace with your textures. This way, the dependency for your repaint will be the default Cub.

Best regards.

Luis

Theoretically if you are replacing every texture in Brandon's livery it shouldn't require it anymore, so maybe there is a bug there...

OK Plane should be fixed, and I took the opportunity to dredge up old memories about transparency's, layers and such to improve it and accommodate a request. Hope it all works! (Please remove unnecessary posts)

And somebody confirm its working, please?

Also, when testing the textures in game while working on them everything is perfect, but after saving the textures and exporting them I do notice some very slight color banding. In what exact dds format, color depth etc are the original flight textures?

It would be nice to know since when saving them out from Photoshop I am offered every dds save option in the book.  :unsure:

White Cub

20133813532695.jpg

Devons rig

It depends on the texture.  If you are using Photoshop when you create the livery you should select the PSD output texture format option.  Then you can edit all the textures in PSD, and the tool will automatically convert them to the correct format when you export.

It depends on the texture.  If you are using Photoshop when you create the livery you should select the PSD output texture format option.  Then you can edit all the textures in PSD, and the tool will automatically convert them to the correct format when you export.

Pfffttttt! Well I wish I had known that. When I tried to export with psd files it crashed again and again so I assumed I had to convert them back to dds.

Which ended up with me using the nvidia dds tools for photoshop....

Learning curves...... :-)

Devons rig

If you continue to work on it, you should be able to change your livery to use the PSD files if you backup your textures, delete the livery from the addon(probably best to also delete all the subfolders with the textures in it too)  and then recreate it with the PSD output option, and then replace the psds with your backups.