Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

FAO 'Steve' & 'Rick': Third time lucky, I will submit this file correctly! Minor discrepancies in my upload have unfortunately delayed its dissemination via the Avsim Library; however, I submit it tonight, so it might be available some time tomorrow.

Otherwise, please feel free to use the download link I put in my original post in the mean time.

Apologies for any confusion/delays.

Regards,

jarsky

** Update regarding the 'Icon Blue & White livery **

It is now available in the 'Avsim Library' - click here to download it via Avsim.

Thank you for your patience (and for tolerating my second double-post!) - I hope that you like it. I am almost finished creating my blue/black Icon livery, ideally to be completed within a few days.

Regards,

jarsky

Thanks, I got it. Good first effort. Wish I could do as well.

Steve

@ Steve: Thank you for your feedback. The Avsim Library indicates that it has been downloaded 29 times - I hope others like it too. I'm pleased that my crude retexturing skills fooled someone, haha! No really, I adjusted the hue and then manually edited the rest by hand using the 'Firehawk' livery as a template. I was actually very pleased with my first livery; however, the basic skills are actually quite simple. For example, Stonelance's tutorials are simple to follow and require only basic computing knowledge. Here is another good post if you are interesting in creating liveries. I have some experience with modding Flight Sim (and other games like the GTA series), so I can tell you that persistence definitely helps.

Anyway, I'm aware that the original poster stated no irrelevant (e.g., download-free) posts; however, I see no harm as we remain strictly on-topic. My blue-black livery will be ready for release this weekend.

Let's keep MS Flight alive!

Regards,

jarsky

First Flight paint!  Carbon Fiber/Metallic Blue.

I will upload as soon as I put some finishing polish on it.

Flight2014-06-1419-26-38-28_zps7d64a11d.

First Flight paint!  Carbon Fiber/Metallic Blue.

I will upload as soon as I put some finishing polish on it.

Flight2014-06-1419-26-38-28_zps7d64a11d.

Looks Kool!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Thanks, I will add it to my collection.

Steve

Hopefully I will have it uploaded today or tomorrow. It will be a complete paint with the yellow interior also painted blue. Just trying to get the interior matched closely and perfect the metallic shine.

Also working on a bare metal RV-6.

Thanks for the paint.  Do you think you could upload it to the Microsoft Flight section in the Avsim library?  That way it would be available to all that are still using Flight.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Just now, 188AHC said:

Thanks for the paint.  Do you think you could upload it to the Microsoft Flight section in the Avsim library?  That way it would be available to all that are still using Flight.

I am having a weird problem with registering for the library where I put in my info and I click register, and it basically refreshes the page. I checked my email and there was no message from the library (I checked my spam folder too). I didn't see any error either.

3 minutes ago, JCL Gaming said:

I am having a weird problem with registering for the library where I put in my info and I click register, and it basically refreshes the page. I checked my email and there was no message from the library (I checked my spam folder too). I didn't see any error either.

Nevermind, I read the URL and it said at the end oops=BadUserLogin :blink:

I posted it about 30 minutes ago so you may see it soon, I got the emailand verified the md5 and it was correct! :smile:

You can post the link in the Library in this forum too as it might make it easier for members to find the upload.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10