Sign in to follow this  
188AHC

FLIGHT LIVERY HANGER

Very nice. I hope to have my software problems straightened out soon so I can continue to work on some too.

Thanks for posting the pics.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

All working fine for me now, and very impressed with the work so far. Many thanks to everyone who's taken the time to make liveries!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

The Goblin is Coming!  :lol:

20133922251135.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

lol is that yours?

Yup, I am just trying some things......  :P

201339232423193.jpg

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

The Goblin Cub is Here  :P

Devons rig

So, erm, how about the Maule..... :Praying:

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Looks llke you got this painting thing about nailed Devon. Love the Goblin.

Steve

Looks llke you got this painting thing about nailed Devon. Love the Goblin.Steve

ThanX! :-)

Devons rig

I will be trying out a free down load called GIMP 2 (Image Manipulation program.) They say it will do anything PhotoShop can do but easier and less complicated. Anyone have any experience with this free program? I will be starting from scratch anyway!

Steve

Hi folks !

Here is my first repaints

In blue

attachicon.gifBlue.jpg

For wolves lovers

attachicon.gifLoup.jpg

Now in AVSIM download library.

http://library.avsim.net/index.php?Sort=Name&ScanMode=0&CatID=fl_repaint&Go=Change+Category

I would love to see an AVSIM livery with that baby. :lol:

I will be trying out a free down load called GIMP 2 (Image Manipulation program.) They say it will do anything PhotoShop can do but easier and less complicated. Anyone have any experience with this free program? I will be starting from scratch anyway!

Steve

I have heard of it but never used it. Looking at the feature list it seems ok. Don't know if it can read DDS or save as Photoshop, though.

Devons rig

I would love to see an AVSIM livery with that baby. :lol:

I almost did an Avsim plane but was not sure that using the site logo on such a project was allowed.

Devons rig

If Tom allows the use of it, I can send you a version of the logo with a transparent background. I made the current forum banner and had to create a version of the logo large enough.

Brandon Filer