Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Another wish

After the nice Emergency product, I have another wish.

I don't know if it easy.

I have downloaded one free app called B 737 check List for IOS device.

It could be nice to create something similar but more advance for FS2crew checklist.

You dive on single phase checklist with all option reperad in advance of what to say then move to the next step.

It should be more interactive and with field to insert proper value like weight& balance airplane configuration ecc.

On the same phase you can find all the option of voice action that active all fs2crew option like for ground crew.

What's the difference from a paper or PDF checklist, you can have your device near your Yoke and with just a finger you dive on all check list phase and close them with more interaction, read your needed part without fill your needed screen.

It could work also for emergency, but it's more a difficult task .

It colud connect to FSX for more integration on checked items and so on.

With the upcoming T7 there is some sort of similarity as you can have a basic interactive checklist on the EFB.

just a wish :)

Fabrizio

Hi Fabrizio

If you have MS Powerpoint you can do something similar to what you are saying yourself, that's what I have done.

I have two Powerpoint slideshows one for the Normal NGX checklists and one for Emergency NGX. Each page on the 'normal' checklist is for a different phase of the flight like startup, taxi, takeoff etc. I have downloaded a program to my iPad that runs Powerpoint files called 'Slideshark' (I think its free,can't remember now) so when I finish a flight phase in the checklist I just swipe my iPad screen to go to the next checklist. I have included on each slide what the FO is supposed to do so I know what switches should be on or off.

I am lucky enough to have a 2nd monitor on my computer so I have the Emergency NGX slideshow there, ready to use if necessary (as its only a slideshow and not the full Powerpoint program it starts very quickly). Each slide is a different failure, so my 2nd monitor screen fills with all the checklist items I need for that failure. The first page of the slideshow is an 'Index' of all the available Emergency NGX checklists, so all I have to do is click the link for the checklist I need and it goes to that slide, only takes seconds.

My Powerpoint skills are not good enough to offer these to the community, but if you would like to take a look send me a PM with your email address.

Glen

Glen

It's another approach and it's a good one but how much in powerpoint you can create interactivity on the mention checklist from app store (B 737 check List).

At the end is the same of using Acrobat presentation and create a PDF for 7 inch device, but I want also a solution that can be organized for each flight and costumized for each aircraft.

On powerpoint or PDF at the end you have always go back and reedit you presentation to make it as it should.

Thank's for suggestion and for the proposal I have something similar created from Riccardo and reedited in PDF that I just swap from page to page.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/368639-post-links-to-your-user-created-files-here/page__st__25#entry2413315

I think I misunderstood what you was asking for, sorry

Glen