The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
. . .
Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:20 AM
very comfortably in the past, operating efficiently and smoothly, without any incidents. So far, I've found the
sim to be quite the same on this install with one exception: on the initial startup, the program is always opening
at 1/2 the simulation rate, R. There is no problem with correcting this by one press of R+, as per the Key
Assignments. However, I haven't experienced the necessity of doing this at any time in the past.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening in the first place, and secondly how to apply a fix to the issue?
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!