What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
Very realistic my man!
Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:11 AM
Just thought I'd make my praise public for the current NGX FS2CREW and the Emergency NGX addons.
As a first officer on the type for a particular 'loved' - or not - European airline of -800's, I understand the true requirement for 2-crew operation and in particular when the 'eek' moments arise.
I must say FS2CREW have taken the NGX that much closer to reality and in particular with training method's and being able to practice scenarios just as we would in the sim.
Very Well Done - the combination of the NGX and FS2CREW (Both packages) is probably as close as a 'desktop' simulator will get, incredible.
'NG Driver' for an airline whom shall not be named...