What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- LLH Simulations -25%
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
. . .
Very realistic my man!
Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:11 AM
Just thought I'd make my praise public for the current NGX FS2CREW and the Emergency NGX addons.
As a first officer on the type for a particular 'loved' - or not - European airline of -800's, I understand the true requirement for 2-crew operation and in particular when the 'eek' moments arise.
I must say FS2CREW have taken the NGX that much closer to reality and in particular with training method's and being able to practice scenarios just as we would in the sim.
Very Well Done - the combination of the NGX and FS2CREW (Both packages) is probably as close as a 'desktop' simulator will get, incredible.
'NG Driver' for an airline whom shall not be named...