The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
- 1/400 Scale Aircraft Models For Sale
. . .
Very realistic my man!
Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:11 AM
Just thought I'd make my praise public for the current NGX FS2CREW and the Emergency NGX addons.
As a first officer on the type for a particular 'loved' - or not - European airline of -800's, I understand the true requirement for 2-crew operation and in particular when the 'eek' moments arise.
I must say FS2CREW have taken the NGX that much closer to reality and in particular with training method's and being able to practice scenarios just as we would in the sim.
Very Well Done - the combination of the NGX and FS2CREW (Both packages) is probably as close as a 'desktop' simulator will get, incredible.
'NG Driver' for an airline whom shall not be named...