Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

NO AI!

Hello All!

I have recently been having a problem. I set my traffic sliders in UT2 to 0%, and then soon after UT2 stopped working (no AI aircraft, not starting). I set my FSX traffic sliders to 100%, and uninstalled UT2, before downloading/installing GAIT v2.06. However, even though it says in the FSX options menu and in the FSX.CFG that I have 100% AI, I have no commercial AI, solely FSX default GA. Can anyone give me some help?

Thank you!

-abasa12

In scenery/world/scenery do you have all files ending in .bgl or do some, like traffic.bgl say something different? ie traffic.bak

Do you have ground shadows enabled in the fsx menu? If so turn them off

Make sure all the aircraft are installed to FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes and not to FSX/Aircraft. Problem with FS9 installers and junk

FS2004 Forever

Requesting help with pirated software on these forums. Nice.. Global AI pirates from the hard work of freeware developers against their repeated requests to cease doing so.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Requesting help with pirated software on these forums. Nice.. Global AI pirates from the hard work of freeware developers against their repeated requests to cease doing so.

I'll admit I am not familiar with these software programs, but where did the piracy bit kick in? OP seems to be asking for help with enabling FSX AI.

He's requesting help regarding "downloading/installing GAIT v2.06" which is a package of pirated AI.

No, these guys aren't from any AI group. They've been shut down once before for copyright issues.

This is news to me.  Shutting this one down.  Sorry OP, but we can't allow support of pirated materials here, I'm sure you didn't know the back story behind that software.