Sign in to follow this  
megs8888

NEW PRODUCT RELEASED Dornier 328-110X and Dornier 328JET X

http://www.virtualcol.com/tvirtual

DORNIER 328-110 X and DORNIER 328JET X

New version exclusive for use with FLIGHT SIMULATOR X and compatible with PREPAR3D, FULL DIRECTX 10 compatible!

$12 Each or Both for $18

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I hope they would release those in Simmarket, I can't get the paypal payment link working...

I'm hesitant to buy because the same texture issues are evident that existed in the Jestream.

Take a look at the rear half of the fuselage and where it joins the front, as with the nose and belly of the gear hold, leaves me feeling it would be a good model, but visually let down.

Well at least on this one they don't have complicated engine related systems that would make your engines quit if you make some little error like with their Fokker 50 at least.

Whack shading on the exterior model.

The VC looks quite usable though. Merge it with my external model and you've got yourself a Do-328.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

http://www.virtualcol.com/tvirtual

DORNIER 328-110 X and DORNIER 328JET X

New version exclusive for use with FLIGHT SIMULATOR X and compatible with PREPAR3D, FULL DIRECTX 10 compatible!

$12 Each or Both for $18

Looks like that is what they are worth too.

I was going to suggest that Bjoern.

Port over the sounds, FDE and VC and you've got the perfect Dornier 328!

Bought it. Lots of problems with FSX and Win7: A "Brake Accu..." failure that I can't remove, Fuel is only taken from right tank, very unstable on ILS-Approaches and most of all: The overspeed warning jumps in too early. I've visited the Cockpit of a Skywork Do328-110 cruising at 250KIAS at FL170...

Edit: ...and not to forget the Probe heat switches that can not be switched on...

Whats the exterior model and handling like selkin?

Providing the bugs are fixed, is it worth it?

SWDT, I don't care too much about exterior models. For me it's OK, but I'm no "expert" at all... I also can't say much about the handling as I have never flown the Do328 myself ;) Seems pretty stable, massive pitch down when rolling into turns, huge pitch up tendency when aplying flaps, over all too much Angle of Attack on higher Flight Levels...

Yes, It's what you can expect for 12$, I don't know any other or better model...

Bought it. Lots of problems with FSX and Win7: A "Brake Accu..." failure that I can't remove, Fuel is only taken from right tank, very unstable on ILS-Approaches and most of all: The overspeed warning jumps in too early. I've visited the Cockpit of a Skywork Do328-110 cruising at 250KIAS at FL170...

Edit: ...and not to forget the Probe heat switches that can not be switched on...

Actually it seems to take fuel from the other tank too (at least after I turned some fuel switches on), however in much smaller amounts...

Worth buying? Not sure whether to take the gamble of £15 for them both.

I do recall VirtualCol releasing a patch for the Jetstream fairly soon after its release last year.