Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

King Air 350i

We are not making (or really allowing) any comments on what our system(s) depth will be (or won't be) at this time.

We never respond to this type of question nor to the one about "when is it going to be ready?"  

I apologize to Spartan for having deleted his posts but, from my POV, they were out of line.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

To anyone interested this is the depth of my knowledge on the FMS systems in the KA350, I will provide a direct forum link as well as actaul correspondence between their Site Admin and another user in regard to the FMS for your convenience.

Jezz

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 am 

icon_user_offline.gif

Thanks, Dmitriy. Awesome work, can't wait to buy. 
Will FMC work on this plane, or this is fake device?

Best regards, Vadim.

Jezz

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 pm 

icon_user_offline.gif

Krazycolin wrote:
@vadim. We don't do fake.

Forum Thread Link: http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2660&start=10

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

The FMS will be the same one that's in the MV 737-200c. It will be revamped slightly to work in a KA environment.  The PL-21 will be exactly that.  A PL-21.

That's the extent of anything that we have talked about to anyone outside of the company.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thank you for clarifying this, even though I was not attempting to gain additional information about this aircraft from Milviz, mainly just solidifying my position that my information and beliefs are based on PUBLIC information such as this. Again thank you for the additional detail, and I hope there will be no further "hostilities" or misunderstandings between Milviz and the community for the forseeable future; furthermore I still look forward to your KA350 release.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Spartan 0536,

Hostilities and or misunderstandings are not company policy, nor do we encourage or invoke that behavior. While we understand the excitement of this project, please be mindful of the need to tread carefully as the project is not completed. Minor and greater details are scrupulously tested to give our customers the most realistic experience possible. And furthermore, surprises in function can be very beneficial.