Sign in to follow this  
RWFeldman

Incorrect high altitudes temperatures

I find I'm having to reset, shutdown and reload AS2012 on almost every flight in order to get the correct temperatures injected in FSX. Just wondering what Im doing wrong or what setting I could change to fix this annoying issue? Im running the latest release AS2012,Build 4826.

I constantly have to monitor OAT on every flight. Just now I noticed OAT at +6c at 30000. Well that's not correct. Shut down AS2012 and restart and it injects -35C! Any advice would be helpful. Using DWC.

Thank You

Which aircraft are you using?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Which aircraft are you using?

Numerous. QW 146,757, PMDG 737NGX. 747, CS 737 etc. FSX

Can you please open a ticket to obtain technical support on this?  support.hifitechinc.com

Reproduction steps and your log export would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

+1

I had +16 degr. C at 23,000 feet around Munich today with JS41 on Build 4826...

Damain,

I recently lost my BU drive which had all my FS S/n and order numbers on it. I recovered most that data but am missing the As2012  order #. I have the ASE S/n and thats it. How would I go about getting my order number for AS2012?

Thanks

Open a support ticket on the HIFI support website. There is a link to the main site in Damians signature, then click on the support link. If you have never used the support portal before then you will have to create a new account, support accounts are completely seperate from your normal HIFI customer account etc.

Cheers, Andy.