Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Most up to date payware ai traffic

Anybody know what's the most up to date traffic program?  I'm currently using Flight1's Ultimate Traffic.  Traffic density is excellent at 100% but a lot of the liveries are now old.

I'm looking for payware because I would rather pay to have an all in one package than install new stuff into my UT installation which I don't even know how to do.

I fly airliners so I don't mind if it doesn't have military.

Any help greatly appreciated

As far as I know there's no payware system available - it's as always a matter of compromises: either you live with outdated traffic or you start collecting your most preferred airlines/regions step by step.

In case you decide for the latter - be warned: AI'ing could reduce your simming time and produce another hobby - but with all those resources around it can be quite rewarding!

Have fun!

Alex

I have used UT since about 2007. Over the years I have replaced all of the models and keep the textures up to date as new liveries come out.

I also use the Import Airline function to add new airlines and replace existing ones. It is quite easy once you get the hang of it. As has been pointed out there is no up to date payware that will give you what you want, and even if there was it would be soon out of date.

Peter

Peter Schluter

do not waste money in payware  Ai Traffic...   check it out... update  every two month with excellent aic'... an extremely frames friendly..

<<Links Removed by ADMIN>>

Marcelo

do not waste money in payware  Ai Traffic...   check it out... update  every two month with excellent aic'... an extremely frames friendly..

Marcelo

Interesting, but I didn't see a way to download it anywhere on the site.  How do you do it?

gwillmot

By the way, which purpose have the Afcad files provided for several payware airports by GAITraffic? Are they necessary for their traffic to work proper at these airports or are they "just" updates and improvements for the sceneries?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Ehhhh...I don't want to nitpick about copyright infringements but is there any information about the package and its sources?

Mine :D

My self-made AI traffic probably one of the most up-to-date for Fs9 :D Months ago I tried to find one in the market but there aren't any. So I downloaded and installed all WOAI traffic packages. And then upgrade them with AIG flightplans or other up-to-date flightplans (99% are from AIG).

Very time consuming. But since I love to see AI traffic with latest liveries and routes, I didn't hesitate and did it.

When I first start my mini project;. I didn't even know how to add aircrafts and flightplans and stuff. So I followed this tutorial (http://users.skynet.be/robflsim/RFWAI2en.html ) and have used that method for quite a time before knowing AIFP ( http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=Applications/AIFP&Function=status&JS=True ).

Very very useful software, boost the time a lot and I've managed to upgrade the flightplans more faster than the old way.

I'd really love to share them but I think I'm not allowed because the files aren't mine.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Mine :D

My self-made AI traffic probably one of the most up-to-date for Fs9 :D Months ago I tried to find one in the market but there aren't any. So I downloaded and installed all WOAI traffic packages. And then upgrade them with AIG flightplans or other up-to-date flightplans (99% are from AIG).

Very time consuming. But since I love to see AI traffic with latest liveries and routes, I didn't hesitate and did it.

When I first start my mini project;. I didn't even know how to add aircrafts and flightplans and stuff. So I followed this tutorial (http://users.skynet.be/robflsim/RFWAI2en.html ) and have used that method for quite a time before knowing AIFP ( http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=Applications/AIFP&Function=status&JS=True ).

Very very useful software, boost the time a lot and I've managed to upgrade the flightplans more faster than the old way.

I'd really love to share them but I think I'm not allowed because the files aren't mine.

Answer to a question no one asked?

Interesting, but I didn't see a way to download it anywhere on the site.  How do you do it?

gwillmot

here it is...

Marcelo

Thanks for all the help guys.  I was hoping it wouldn't come to this :( .  It's sad that there is no new traffic program.  With all the payware being out of date, I think a new one would sell very well to the FS9 users but developers have lost interest in FS9 :( .

Thanks for the links.  I will check out other ways to get ai but I understand there may be legal issues with some, so I'll have to find legit ones.  It's the time consuming task that turns me off from stuff like woai.  I like an easy installer and do it all in one shot, that's why I'm still using UT.

I will probably find a way to import new liveries into my current UT installation.  I still haven't read the manual yet :lol: .

Thanks again

Thanks for all the help guys.  I was hoping it wouldn't come to this :( .  It's sad that there is no new traffic program.  With all the payware being out of date, I think a new one would sell very well to the FS9 users but developers have lost interest in FS9 :( .

Thanks for the links.  I will check out other ways to get ai but I understand there may be legal issues with some, so I'll have to find legit ones.  It's the time consuming task that turns me off from stuff like woai.  I like an easy installer and do it all in one shot, that's why I'm still using UT.

I will probably find a way to import new liveries into my current UT installation.  I still haven't read the manual yet :lol: .

Thanks again

If you stick with UT but learn how to add new ai aicraft models and textures you will find it very easy to keep your AI world up to date.

Learn also about the Import New Airline process. What I do when a new set of flight plans come out for BAW for example is to create a new airline in UT for "British Airways NEW"  I will delete the previous update for BAW before proceding. You cannot actually delete the original BAW flightplans, but you can de-assign the aircratft so none will fly those routes.

During the import process you assign aircraft to the flightplans and away you go. There are a few "gotchsa" on the way, but if you get stuck shout on here or on the UT forum.

I suggest you first try adding a new aircraft model and texture,

Peter

Peter Schluter

gwillmot

You beat me to it, could never find a download link.

Thanks again

You could check these out......... http://www.airnavsystems.com/FS/index.html

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

You could check these out......... http://www.airnavsys...m/FS/index.html

Well, another FSX product/service recommended to users in the FS9 forum.  The insidious infiltration by the evil empire continues ..... either that, or someone(s) never learned that "RIF".

FS9ers, UNITE!

gwillmot