I went to SimAvion to download the c-17, packaged by UKMIL and didn't get any folders after extracting. Not even later with the patch. If there are folders which ones should I be looking for?
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
The C-17 Download
Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:06 PM
Is this the Area 51 C-17? You can try doing a search on your computer on the HDD that FSX is installed. Click on the Start button then type UKMIL then hit enter. If you get nothing, try C-17.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:10 PM
Hooray! found my mistake. I was disecting everything and putting them in the matching FSX folders. Then I found the installer and installed it on the correct hard drive ( J- External), but not in FSX which is on the same drive. It wasn't until I installed it into FSX directly when it finally worked. Took it for a test flight, super cool. Now on to the next plane. I'm a slow learner but in a few years I should have this down, lol.