I went to SimAvion to download the c-17, packaged by UKMIL and didn't get any folders after extracting. Not even later with the patch. If there are folders which ones should I be looking for?
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- LLH Simulations -25%
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
. . .
The C-17 Download
Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:06 PM
Is this the Area 51 C-17? You can try doing a search on your computer on the HDD that FSX is installed. Click on the Start button then type UKMIL then hit enter. If you get nothing, try C-17.
Jim Young | Forums Director | AVSIM.com
AVSIM Board of Directors'
You Have Agreed To These. Make Sure You Have Read Them: Terms of Service (ToS) | Screen Shot Rules
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:10 PM
Hooray! found my mistake. I was disecting everything and putting them in the matching FSX folders. Then I found the installer and installed it on the correct hard drive ( J- External), but not in FSX which is on the same drive. It wasn't until I installed it into FSX directly when it finally worked. Took it for a test flight, super cool. Now on to the next plane. I'm a slow learner but in a few years I should have this down, lol.