Sign in to follow this  
Grizz

Freightned chickens?

DC 3 freighter.  Okay, LOL scared the heck out of me.  Flying final to KBLI, just passed IA and just about to FAF, about 98knts.  :wacko: When all of a sudden, out of nowhere all I heard was a flock of frightened chickens that sounded off in the cockpit and both engines quit.  I was laughing so hard I didn't care that I crashed.

So, what's up?.  What did I do or didn't do?  'tis a puzzle to me.  Anybody else have this happen to them?

Kindest Regards

Grizz Wallace

KBFI

Win 7 64 FSX/accel.

Thanks for pointing that out, I rally appreciate it.  Mostly it's nice to know that what is now one of my favorite aircraft is becoming even more interesting.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Grizz Wallace

Those are Canuck Cluckers you heard, btw, the brainchild of our Canadian Coder in Chief, Fred Banting.  In the TBM we substituted a turkey gobble, naturally.   Hmm - wonder if I can find a Gooney bird call anywhere for the C-47?  :lol:

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

I haven't flown this remarkable airplane for years because of panel issues and the above mentioned chicken noise. Last night I found this thread and all appears to be good. Thank God!

I purchased another DC3 addon but it in no way measured up to this bird.

If you see me flying in the Yukon/Alaska area give me a shout(C-GDSG)

Still don't have the altimeter in the SugarPuss but I can live with that.

Thanx to everyone at MAAM for producing such a fun aircraft.