Sign in to follow this  
A330-300

BBS A330 about to release

It never fails to amaze me as to why anyone would want to spend 45 Euro's of their hard earned money on an unfinished product?  Put together with the hope that eventually (But not guaranteed at all) that it will be as good as the best on the market?

My mind is thinking of Lemmings going over the cliff.

PMDG, FSLabs have the right idea by giving everyone value for money by withholding their work until IT IS FINISHED.

Maybe 45 Euro's makes a bigger hole in my account than others eh?

George.

It never fails to amaze me as to why anyone would want to spend 45 Euro's of their hard earned money on an unfinished product? Put together with the hope that eventually (But not guaranteed at all) that it will be as good as the best on the market?

PMDG, FSLabs have the right idea by giving everyone value for money by withholding their work until IT IS FINISHED.

George.

Maybe because they can afford it and have the right to spend their own money as they choose?

Rob Prest

But the brakes don't work with Saitek Pro pedals, just like the Airsimmer!   Unflyable.

Hmmm, so I have both and the brakes work fine.. What does that tell you? Here's a tip, focus on your own financial issues and get your sim setup up properly, calling your fellow simmers lemmings is not going to help you with any of those problems.

Rob Prest

Hmmm, so I have both and the brakes work fine.. What does that tell you?

Your not using the same hardware. Next question Rob?

Your not using the same hardware. Next question Rob?

Ummm wrong again mate.. Here's another tip, you can click on the my PC link next to a members Avatar.

Rob Prest

With a toe brake issue and says it unflyable is kinda exaggerated. If you dont like it then fine, say you dont like it. Please not bashing it like that, not fun at all...

It never fails to amaze me as to why anyone would want to spend 45 Euro's of their hard earned money on an unfinished product?  Put together with the hope that eventually (But not guaranteed at all) that it will be as good as the best on the market?

George.

Why do people spend 45 euros on smoking? Why do people spend 45 Euros on alcohol? People buy this to enjoy it, and believe it or not, people do enjoy this product. Just because you don't doesn't make your opinion right. This is the best A330 in the market and it's a product that's been long awaited, and so far the reviews haven't been too bad. What's wrong with supporting a small company who have proved themselves in the past month by being dedicated?  You have no right to tell me what I want to spend money on or not.

Whoa people calm down!

If you want to buy the A330-great!

If you DON'T want to buy the A330 and aren't Interested, why are you looking and contributing to this thread?!

Greetings from the UK!

A330-300, please, we are all gentlemen, please dont call whoever is stu.. or whatever. You risk taking down this thread, not worth it. Now I believe there are indeed haters. So bad, why not live happily, be reasonable instead of being haters...

Some people wanted a few shots so here they are...

Additional Liveries are in the AVSIM Library already  ^_^

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

How exactly is everyone getting there V speeds and take/landing performance data? I can't seem to find any BBS tool for this?

Also how are the Wilco A330 drivers getting there V speeds? I'm not talking about the FMGS calculated balanced V speeds.

Rob I thought you would have had a copy of the LPC from your line of work no? I don't think most developers release a tool for Perf Calculations, but SAS have a freely available one that includes the A330 if you're stuck. I tested it a while back against my personal Perf Calculations Software and it matches pretty well...

http://todc.sas.dk/todc/index.htm

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Some people wanted a few shots so here they are...

Additional Liveries are in the AVSIM Library already  ^_^

Hehe, that "PULL TO ADUST" for the rudder pedals made me laugh for a bit. It's an easy fix, but it just looks funny.