Sign in to follow this  
RudiJG1

Majestic Q400 website up and running

Oh boy.  Don't you just KNOW that their servers are gonna take a HUUUUUUUGE hit;-)

This looks like the aperitif before the Main Course, i.e. T7 from you-know-who, and this indeed looks a very tasty aperitif. Wow, how long we have waited for this little gem to show up. A must buy for me.

Received a notification from Just Flight who apparently are putting this out. Anybody else non-UK also get that JF tie-up with Majestic or is it also available directly from Majestic?

Can anyone tell me if you purchase the pilot version you can upgrade to the pro later?

Majestic Software Dash 8 Q-400 - Pilot Edition available Saturday, April 20th at JustFlight.

I just got the email notification and jumped over and read all the details. Looks like some new features are going to push the FSX envelope a bit. Weather Radar, for real? How about the FDE being totally outside the FSX box? Is this really the first time for this? How about the RealAir Legacy? Are those things in FSX, don't think so.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

just received E mail from Justflight on sale sat 20th ,plus 800 points worth £8 off next purchase ,but not ready for P3d as yet ,means I loose £8  disappointing!,so do I buy and try?  will the P3d update be free ? when it arrives if it arrives

peter

"Upgrades can be issued by the particular online stores, subject to the store policy"

Does this mean we will be able to buy the pilot version this Saturday and get a discounted upgrade when the pro version comes out?

I really like the aircraft. I had a lot of fun with the old PSS one in FS2002. And that FDE info is really intriguing. And it's NOT another Boeing.

BUT can I cope with trying to learn yet another aircraft properly? Especially as I'm holding out for the FSLabs A320?

It's a difficult decision.

And I thought the nurses had it tough...

Ian

$195 dollars?

Highway robbery.

For a training tool suitable for real pilots?

Seems like the deal of the century to me...

$195 dollars?

Highway robbery.

""TRAINING" edition is dedicated to the airlines, wishing to have a good quality inexpensive solution for the Dash8 Q400 technical and procedural training for both technical staff and the flight crews." - Unless you want a desktop trainer because you're running an airline I suspect this isn't for you as your comment suggests.

Finally...

been waiting for this one for a very long time...

I am purely a GA man at the moment but I will get this as something to aspire to and learn properly...

Dave

Finally there´s two major releases coming and this the other one ( you probably quess what the other one is  :rolleyes: )

I just wish they went for an ATR 42/72 ...

ducks and runs.. :hi:

Jan

""TRAINING" edition is dedicated to the airlines, wishing to have a good quality inexpensive solution for the Dash8 Q400 technical and procedural training for both technical staff and the flight crews.

Well who *wouldn't* want these features ? It's like having a "less complex" version of the NGX for half the price. The only thing keeping everyone away, IS the price.